MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

AvonQA

Great service, whilst the app hasn't quite given us the functionality we require, the team have been really quick at making changes to improve it and are working with us to get us what we need.

May 20, 2021

Thank you very much! We are glad that we were able to help you configure the app the way you wanted!

Poetica Natural Beauty

I really enjoyed setting this app up. I love the design aesthetic and the simplicity, plus the support is stellar. Looking forward to more sales!

May 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review 🙏 We hope it brings you more sales

Blake Rings

Easy to use. And you only pay when the app helps you to sell something. I wish all apps had this setup....

May 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you many sales💐

Ani-Swiss GmbH

I use this app to bundle products first to realise higher return per order. Next step is to open free combinations to customer. Support made me really happy and resolved my issue with the stock of SKU's out of a bundle. Thanks you!

May 13, 2021

Thank you :) We wish you good sales! Contact us if you have any questions. Have a nice day

shopsonderclothing

the app is great for selling bundles, it is just what i needed. I had a small problem with my shopify theme and the support team responded quickly and solved the problem in no time.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review 🙏 We hope you get a lot of sales!

AVON Malta

Really good and quick support team. The app is great and very easy to use, I was able to built perfect bundles.

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you have further questions

Delicy.de by Foodnewcomer

The only plugin that has exactly the features we need for our store. Many thanks to the support for the special integration into our theme. Everything is working great now. Thank you for the great service.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review!
We were happy to help you with the app and it's great that it is being useful to you

Avamaeva

A great app that is easy and simple to use. The support team are quick and super helpful too which is always an incredibly important component of choosing the best apps.

April 26, 2021

Thanks! We are happy that our app was useful for you. Please contact us if you have any questions, we will always be glad to help!

OISTR

The customer support is fantastic , I had A LOT of questions and Valerii answered all of them patiently. I wish I could customize the style and look of the bundles without having to go into the code though so that would be my only criticism

April 22, 2021

Thank you very much! We are glad that we were able to help you configure the application the way you wanted!

Vitamer South Africa

Customer service is excellent! Was able to built perfect bundles for all my products. Thanks MBC for the app!

April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any further questions, we are always glad to help!