MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

INCYLENCE

We needed an extra feature for our theme. The support was super fast and the developers came up with a great idea in no time. Thumbs up!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any further questions, we are always here to help you!

Jeff Mack Supply

I searched high and low for a bundle app. I actually downloaded and deleted over 25 apps before going with this one. It does about 95% of what I need and when I came across a small issue, I reached out to support and they were working on the issue within minutes. I would highly recommend this app before digging through all the rest. I look forward to creating many bundles to increase our sales and improve our customer's experience.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you'll have further questions :)

Magic Leaf Tees

Easy to understand interface. Developers are very responsive to any issues. Plus this one just looked the best with my theme - I use the Wokiee theme

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any further questions, we are always here to help you :)

McSport Ireland

We needed an app that allowed us to create bundles that would add the products individually to the shopping cart. We've researched a lot of apps and they all just added unnecessary complexity. MBC Bundles fits like a glove for us, and the crew is very helpful when you need to clarify any questions you might have. The app is already driving up a lot sales on our store.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you great sales.
Contact us if you have any more questions

Paleksa

Very intuitive application and the most important, the support is very reactive and get very clear help when you need !

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! Please contact us if you have any questions, we will always be glad to help!

Hardy's Coffee

Had an issue with the widget when selecting variants but support was great and very responsive. Got it fixed right away! Looking forward to the improvements of this app. Keep it up!

February 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you liked our app and our customer service 😊 We will try for you further

Lowgravityclimbing

Awesome Support, there was a slight issue with the theme I was using and they had it fixed within an hour. couldn't praise the support staff more

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help!

Not Just For Vegans

Great app, simple and easy to use. The chat service is also a great help with any questions that I had.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you'll have further questions

Noou

Wish I could found this app earlier! I'm 200% satisfied with MBC Bundles and their super pro service team! The App is very easy, straightforward to install and set up (you can also request for their developer to install it for FREE - which I did.) More importantly, I'm very impressed and appreciated their quick response/action! I also asked them to help me change the font type of the bundle widget, and everything was done within 48 hrs. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

The Wine Cat

Simple and easy to use App. It was exactly what i'm looking for. You just create a bundle and can put it wherever you want on the website. You don't sell no problem you don't get. You just get charged on what you sell.

February 9, 2021