MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Smart Bundle | Bundle Products & Collections bundles

LBZSTORE

I am not getting a response to my inquiries. I have emailed back and forth with one person but nothing has been resolved. The app continues to state my bundle is out of stock when all my items are in stock. Also the widget disappears from the page when I click on a swatch. You state you have swatches for all basic colors yet black isn't one of them? This app is not working and I'd like to experience the timely response that others have posted. I have sales to promote and this is taking away from me doing so.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you've got while using our app. We fixed all issues. Can you give us a last chance to set up the app for you?

SpillTheBeautySecret

Your APP ruining my fucking shopify THEME!!!!! IM sO MAD i iinstalled your app and now my theme gone

July 22, 2020