MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Smart Bundle | Bundle Products & Collections bundles

Plant Dyed

Recently installed this app to 2 of our stores, honestly boosted our sales majorly. We found an issue with the integration around 1 week later and reached out to their support. They were super responsive and fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend this app to anyone!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any further questions, we are always here to help you!

MonPetitMaillot

Very useful app, very intuitive and nice commercial/ support team. I had some questions about the app setting and the support team helped me within few minutes.

ONCEUPON A RIDE...

Intuitive app and easy to use. Good customer support. I recommend it for sure. Free plan available which is a good point.

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you'll have further questions

Man's Set

Good app with simple and clear design. Support works perfect. Also they have Russian support, it is very comfortable for our team!

July 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

iqoniq.co

We use this app and it significantly helped us increase sales. The support team is proactive and helpful. Happy with the overall experience so far. Thanks you MBCBundle app !

July 9, 2021

AMRHSTUDIO

Thanks Hanna for your help! this seems very helpful to generate more sales. we'll try it out . thanks again

July 9, 2021

Thanks for your review! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We hope you get a lot of sales!

tunedintokyo

This app is a huge asset for my shopify store! Allows me to get rid of a lot of extra inventory. Customer service is always there to help as well.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have further questions

Nice & Healthy Fitness

I needed troubleshooting and Valarie went beyond measures to help resolve the issue in less than two hours.

June 24, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

Watts Regulator Co

We have really had a difficult time finding the perfect bundling application to work for our needs. We install applications in our Dev store first as I never install any application in the live environment until I am sure it delivers as promised and works as we expect it too. The MBC team was very helpful and installed it on the Dev site for us because of the custom theme. Once it was installed and tested we were very pleased. They have now installed it in our live platform and we are using it. If all goes well in the live site as I expect it will, I will leave another review once we have more analytics of the performance. Updating Review: After working with the MBC Bundles Team for about a month we are even more impressed. They have gone above and beyond to help us with a conflict we had regarding another application. I can't say enough about the level of service we have received from the developers and staff overall. Thank you! Even having the difficulties we have seen an increase in the items we are bundling together. So this is a must have application for me!

June 23, 2021

Dual Sport Europe

After installing 5 different bundle apps this is the only one that does everything needed. From building bundle kits in their own collection to bundles on product pages. Collection in its own navigation
https://dualsporteurope.com/collections/bundle-kits Product combo / kit / bundle https://dualsporteurope.com/collections/bundle-kits/products/overnight-warrior-2-5-nights?variant=39249015275647 Product bundle example
https://dualsporteurope.com/collections/panniers/products/pannier-pockets%E2%84%A2 Installed 30 minutes ago and rocking all ready, so many options still to explore but super simple to use and support was / is amazing. 100 out of 10.

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your great detailed review with examples of how you did set up the bundles! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We really hope you get a lot of sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7