MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool

Smart Bundle | Bundle Products & Collections bundles

Terra Active

Great app, very easy to use and the customer service is great. Valerii from the customer service team helped me out very quickly with an issue I had with my store.

Lesgirlscollective

The app does everything I need it to do in a very simple manner. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, they reply within minutes and solve problems.

November 27, 2020

Thank you. We were glad to help you. We wish you great sales!

Wink Formula

I was browsing and switching around from many bundle building apps and I'm happy to say that I have FINALLY found one that works best for me. Easy implementation and a customer support team that reverts fast and is very helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MBC Bundles for those who wish to increase their AOV.

November 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you many sales💐

MrCozy™

Really good app! Costumer service is also great. Got a coding problem and they fixed it immediately.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you satisfied with the app

Hope and Play Shop

App is great. But the service is astonishingly good. A couple of things that were needed to make it seamless with my theme, and they bent over bacwards to get it done well. Really amazing customer care - thank you.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you'll have any more questions

MUArvelous

This app does EXACTLY what I need it to do, Perfectly! *chefs kiss* ..I am able to easily bundle products with a discount for my customers. It is easy to set up and has a great layout! Happy to have found this great app!

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are very glad that you liked our app :)

The Last Stitch

Great app that works exactly as promised. I like how easy it is to create bundles using this app, very intuitive with no fluff. I've had it up running now for a week and it has already increased my bundle sales due to the great positioning of the bundle offer on product pages. It has a much more sophisticated and clean design compared to most other bundle apps, which makes it easy to align visually with your Shopify theme. Note that if you have Ajax themes you might need to get some custom coding done to make everything work, and support was very quick to fix those issues for me. In future updates I would like to the ability to offer more custom options for individual bundles (such as headings, look and buttons), but that's a minor issue imo.

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your honest and detailed review!
We were happy to help you with the app and it's great that it has been useful to you.
We will take into account your wishes when providing new features within the future updates of the app!

FransWorldByFrances

Love this app so much! so easy to use and it is perfect for creating bundles on m website! I had some technical issues and the team were amazing helped me out and fixed the issues in no time!

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! We were glad to help you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you'll have questions or need help with the app.

DUŠA & KAMEN

The app works really good and the support is fast and helpful. Especially the pricing plan with starts with a free version gives you the chance to test and try everything

Meat the Boss

I was looking for an app to bundles several of my existing products into one product to sell. I kept looking around for long time as there are not many available in the app store, I can say MBC should be the only one offering the bundling function together with inventory management of individual products within the bundle. Very easy to use interface, works with Ajax cart (with backend modification) and most importantly very prompt and reliable support.
I had an issue with the layout of the bundle product page, these guys are responsive, kept trying to resolve the problem and of course, succeed eventually.
Highly recommend this app and this company.

August 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any further questions, we are always glad to help!

Previous 1 3