Multi‑Currency Checkouts+

Multi‑Currency Checkouts+

by AppsLabz Solutions

Supports Multi Currency Checkout in 133 currencies.

PushupTime

This is the best app on the shopify app store. They have the best customer support also. This app helped sooo much, its what ive been searching for my whole life. Seriously. Shopify - please make this app #1.

CervicalCloud™

Perfect App, works great! I wanted to do some customization on the mobile version, Amy from the support was available on online Chat, quick answers, and perfect results. I would recommend this app to everyone using Shopify Payments Multi-Currency feature, it works perfectly, affordable price, and especially great support!
Thanks Amy!

LazyPurrs

Great app and excellent support by Amy. Their team swiftly looked through my theme that had pieces of code left from previous currency switched apps and fixed it - works great and flawlessly integrates with shopify payments' multicurrencies. Highly recommended

Wink Formula

Application works like a charm. Initially had issues with the application not showing the correct currency at checkout, went to contact support and gotten a reply after a short while. Joey from support helped me and the application is working.

EcoSplendy

This app does the job that I was looking for (free plan) and the support is amazing! They helped me fix the widget in the mobile version where I asked to display it. So far they have been fast and reliable! totally recommend it!

My Friend The Planet

The app is great, I contacted support this morning to ask for help with a small change on my sites www.beaverro.com and www.myfriendtheplanet.com, Amy and team are great, they resolve the problem very fast, thanks so much.

The Polka Dot Penny

These guys are awesome. I sent in a support ticket because the currency drop-down was blocking something else in my header because of my theme. They helped me within an hour or two and even set up a chat to help me further in real-time online. Everything is working perfectly now and the customer service is top notch! Great app to use the new Shopify Multi-Currency feature!

Loveteq

Great app, does exactly what we needed. The team can make any changes you need straight away. Joseph was especially helpful!

My Perfect Neighbour

Perfect - This was exactly what we were looking for! Customer service was beyond excellent. Joseph, in particular, was incredibly helpful and very fast! Very happy and will recommend to everyone.

Hair Extension Courses

You see '1 click install' a lot on apps, but this really is. Worked perfectly and the team helped me with a couple of styling things I wanted within a few minutes. Perfect!

Previous 1 3 4