Multi Currency Checkouts+

Multi Currency Checkouts+

by AppsLabz Solutions

Automatic Multi Currency Checkout in 133 local currencies.

DownShifting Vintage Menswear

I love this app. I switched over from another currency converter when I learned of the greater functionality available from this one (including taking the conversion completely to checkout). I configured the app completely on my own, and all was great. I tried to delete code files from the earlier app (I am definitely not a developer), and made a mess of it. But a quick email Multi-Currency Checkouts+ Support and they were on it. Joey got back to me promptly, and within half an hour he had fixed the errors I introduced (and even helped me with another issue that was related but not his responsibility at all). I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this level of service. Professional, prompt, and problem solved. I highly recommend this app (and the service behind it). -- Leo Gabor

YCB Lifestyle | LeisureWear and Activewear | Men & Women Clothing

perfect customer service ...well done guys and keep it up. Amy helped me big time. i recommend this app for sure.
Regards

Oaxis - The Official Maker of InkCase and the brand owner of myFirst - A brand new collection for kids

The support (Amy) is really helpful. I need some customisation on the currency bar, and their team able to help and fix it within 30 minutes. And now my customer able to see the product pricing and checkout in their local currency. Appreciate the fast reply and service.

SIDESTREET

After trying multiple other currency apps, this one FINALLY did what I wanted it to! I simply wanted my website to automatically show different shopify currency prices based off location, and be the exact same prices when checking out using shopify's multi-currency checkout. This app does exactly that and was easy to setup. Amy's 10/10 live customer support was excellent too. Highly recommend.

Asmr geek

Just crap, the customer service is poor. i asked them to do test on my site for USD, kept telling me its working, yet every USA customer i get is seeing it in GBP, im losing over £200 a day because of this.

for your Reply: then make your app work with serchanise + yes i installed your app multiple times, but i have installed my theme multiple times to removing your code each time, also the app "ULTIMATE currency converter" works just fine along side the other currency converter. since your app fails to change the currency for my search results. collection pages...

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem you are seeing is due to having several currency apps installed on your store working at the same time. Its creating a poor UX for your customers. Between the months of February and April, you've installed our app 4 times and uninstalled. Each time, with another app still working on the store. We've been quick to respond every time you reached out to our support team. We always try to help our customers as swiftly and efficiently as possible. The point, is that each app has its own usage instructions, in order to get the best experience and you never followed this even after it was pointed to you by the support team. We are sorry this was your own experience. We wish you all the best!

ENERGINA

Absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them as their customer support is quick. Even if their app module wasn't crucial for every business, they certainly show the passion for their product. Absolutely incredible.

naturica

Fantastic app! Amy is the fastest customer support I ever had. Extremely streamlined and efficient.

Etjen from Naturica.co.uk

SciSpot Online

Tried this App becouse I need to show different currencies all the way to check-out. Had an issue to get this application visible on mobile and contact their Support. Amy from the support helped me out in seconds and I´m superhappy to promote this great App further to you all.
Highly recomended with top-class support!
//Sammy

PushupTime

This is the best app on the shopify app store. They have the best customer support also. This app helped sooo much, its what ive been searching for my whole life. Seriously. Shopify - please make this app #1.

CervicalCloud™

Perfect App, works great! I wanted to do some customization on the mobile version, Amy from the support was available on online Chat, quick answers, and perfect results. I would recommend this app to everyone using Shopify Payments Multi-Currency feature, it works perfectly, affordable price, and especially great support!
Thanks Amy!