Multi Currency Checkouts+

Automatic switch to local currencies with checkout

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

General Trends

Amazing customer support they are very fast and nice. its easy to set up and one of there workers guided me through the whole thing. amazing

Gold Bullet

App works perfectly and is way better then any other apps because this one converts the currency automatically based on the location of the customer and it stays that currency all the way through check out (pro version only)

and Amy at the support team was amazing really nice and had every answer for every question i asked

Braking Bad

Best currency app out there for sure. I searched so many other apps and ways to modify code as well to do what this app but you can't beat it. Currency is shown on product page, add to cart & the most important is the checkout page because I believe (& have had confirmation from a few potential customers that asked why price changed) a lot of buyers abandon the Cart when the prices change from their local currency ad Product page & Add To Cart to then my store default currency of AUD at Checkout. I needed some modification to allow the ISO 3 letter code to be shown next to prices (e.g. USD, NZD, CAD etc) that the app couldn't do I think because of an issue from a previously installed currency app AND their engineers fixed it quickly for me. Highly receommended.

Alpha Stallion

Exceeded Expectations to be honest!!! Stacy and Amy from the support team responded to my query within 5-10 mins from me sending th email and the query was sorted in even less than that. Friendly team and great app of course :) Thanks team

Artscape Warehouse

Great app! Really helpful customer service. Would appreciate more options when it comes to customizing the buttons

AdmiralPooch

Very good Customer Service helped in a matter of minutes, Really appreciate how well this app has been made.

aaina & co

The installation went without any hick ups! I am so excited about having the PRO version now running on www.aainaco.com. The support team is amazing and goes well above and beyond to satisfy the client.

LibertysPlays

SHOPIFY MULTI CURRENCY CHECKOUT -- This is the only plugin that actually works with the built-in Shopify method for multi currency checkout. In addition to the Shopify Geolocation, my store is totally setup for world wide sales. Demo can be seen at www.LibertysPlays.com

AlterEgoFitness.com

The REAL Mvps of Shopify.....Amy <3 BEST APP EVER!!!!!!!!

I would recommend anyone who needs this currency solution!

The Kiss Co

Wonderful - tried other apps and they didnt give me what I wanted, this works with Shopify's multi use currency. Amy helped when I wanted to check it out - thanks Amy!