Multi‑Currency Checkouts+

Multi‑Currency Checkouts+

by AppsLabz Solutions

Automatic Multi Currency Checkout in 133 local currencies.

M.S.D style

This app. is excellent it works perfectly and the customer service is incredible fast and helpful ill put it in all my store!! keep going!!

Yarnitas

Perfect app, easy to install and works as promised.

I needed to place the currency widget in a different section of my theme and contacted support, they did it for me in a matter of minutes! I'm so pleased :)

illumiglow

It's the only app I could find which lets customers checkout in the currency they select without the need to add any code snippets. Just have to install it and it works. Also Amy from support was super helpful and fast to help me reposition the currency changer widgets location! Definitely recommend it

The free plan is great, but upgrading your plan for the geolocation options is a lot more reasonable compared to other apps if you decide to do so

TalkTogetherLondon

Had it for 24 hours and so far so good...
UPDATE: I've uninstalled this app now, but the widget has not left the website yet!? It still remains there and is creating a conflict with the current app we're using. What's the solution for this? Please, kindly remove your widget - thank you.
UPDATE: No, this didn’t work. We do not want your widget on the website. But it is not possible to remove it! What a nuisance … we will complain. And, note that you guys are not GDPR compliant, as we’ll explain the details to Shopify Support.

February 3, 2020

We are sorry you feel this way. To remove the widget, simply click the "Disable" button in the app. It will remove all the installed code. We are fully GDPR compliant our app doesn't store customer information and uses cookies to keep track of the current currency. We have specific instructions within the app to inform the customer of this.

GIZMO IDEAS

A game changing app, amazing customer service, A MUST have for all my shopify stores from now on....

DrDent

Support is great, the app is great, awsome experience using it. Had some minor issues in the begging but Amy helped me right-away.

Warehouse Direct

Great App, really useful for selling to different countries and great customer support. They helped me with setting up the app in minutes.

Cavaier

Perfect app love it does what it needs, and I never experienced a support this good. I will totally recommend it!!!

Bijoux Furs

We added this to have currency conversion at checkout and it's brilliant. Their customer service is fast and efficient they even helped us set it up in our shop. Finally an app that helps customers have a seamless shopping experience in multiple currencies.

essential ink

The support is amazing! I had a issue installing and they connected with me instantly and took over the entire process! Also, as a Canadian with a USA currency site, this solves sooooooo many issues for me regarding abandoned checkouts from disgruntled Canadians who don’t like the fact that a Canadians site is in US dollars! So thank you!!! I highly recommend