Multi Currency Checkouts+

Automatic switch to local currencies with checkout

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Titania Creations

Fabulous app, I love it and my customers do too. Great support too, I needed the icon changing slightly and it was done in no time. Highly recommended.

Barshalona Jewellery

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Simple, easy to use and does the job. The support was very helpful in answering questions and they offered customization.

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review.

Fancy Dat

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Cannot contain my excitement that an app like this is now available. Extremely easy set up, works straight out of the box now just waiting for my conversion rates to soar.

Quite frankly this app is underpriced and I want to thank the developers for creating this! Thank you!

Le Chaussier

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great support from this team, even on Sunday morning! Helpful and kind, they solved in a minute the issue my theme had. This app works pretty well and offer a very accurate and smooth customer experience from home page to payment.

Malini Shop

Location Italy

This app. is excellent just solved all my problem for expand my business abroad the customer service is simply super efficient!!

Sekoni Original

I have tried many multi-currency apps and this is the best I came across. It integrates with Shopify's multi-currency, has the least impact on a page's load time, and the support team is proactive and provides personalised solutions for the website's needs. I managed to integrate this app into my website well and Joey has been helpful throughout this process. Thank you!

M.S.D style

Location Italy

This app. is excellent it works perfectly and the customer service is incredible fast and helpful ill put it in all my store!! keep going!!

Yarnitas

Location Spain
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Perfect app, easy to install and works as promised.

I needed to place the currency widget in a different section of my theme and contacted support, they did it for me in a matter of minutes! I'm so pleased :)

illumiglow

It's the only app I could find which lets customers checkout in the currency they select without the need to add any code snippets. Just have to install it and it works. Also Amy from support was super helpful and fast to help me reposition the currency changer widgets location! Definitely recommend it

The free plan is great, but upgrading your plan for the geolocation options is a lot more reasonable compared to other apps if you decide to do so

TalkTogetherLondon

Had it for 24 hours and so far so good...
UPDATE: I've uninstalled this app now, but the widget has not left the website yet!? It still remains there and is creating a conflict with the current app we're using. What's the solution for this? Please, kindly remove your widget - thank you.
UPDATE: No, this didn’t work. We do not want your widget on the website. But it is not possible to remove it! What a nuisance … we will complain. And, note that you guys are not GDPR compliant, as we’ll explain the details to Shopify Support.

February 3, 2020

We are sorry you feel this way. To remove the widget, simply click the "Disable" button in the app. It will remove all the installed code. We are fully GDPR compliant our app doesn't store customer information and uses cookies to keep track of the current currency. We have specific instructions within the app to inform the customer of this.