Multi Currency Checkouts+

Automatic switch to local currencies with checkout

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Warehouse Direct

Great App, really useful for selling to different countries and great customer support. They helped me with setting up the app in minutes.

Cavaier

Perfect app love it does what it needs, and I never experienced a support this good. I will totally recommend it!!!

Bijoux Furs

We added this to have currency conversion at checkout and it's brilliant. Their customer service is fast and efficient they even helped us set it up in our shop. Finally an app that helps customers have a seamless shopping experience in multiple currencies.

essential ink

The support is amazing! I had a issue installing and they connected with me instantly and took over the entire process! Also, as a Canadian with a USA currency site, this solves sooooooo many issues for me regarding abandoned checkouts from disgruntled Canadians who don’t like the fact that a Canadians site is in US dollars! So thank you!!! I highly recommend

Thepicturebinge

The support was just amazing they actually set the whole thing up for me as my theme had some errors to run it well.
Thankyou joey thankyou again it really helped. Cart currency conversion is Lit

Beyond Natural Organic Pads

The best APP for any store that sells internationally.Customer service is great.I would give them 10 stars if I had a chance.This APP will definitely boost sales for my store.

Baby Pods™

Awesome app! Worked just the way I wanted to. Only thing I think the app owners should improve on is the video quality as it was hard to understand the person speaking, however could still follow the simple and easy steps.

100% Recommend, auto geo location currency switcher and checking out in same currency to make your store more congruent is very handy.

January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this. Your feedback is noted!

Prestige Beauty Bar

Support is super helpful. They helped me customized the app the way I wanted and took the patience to do what I wanted. I love this app.

BIANCO AUSTRALIA

very help for oversea orders. and easy get payment from oversea clients. Before use it, we only can do one currency. Now, we can do more for help our clients place their orders.

Precious Wear

My app wasn't working the way it should it and didn't even notice, but they reach out to me to let me know that it was not working correctly, and they wanted to help me fix it. the fix was super easy and I could have done it myself, but they reach out and we had a good conversation. they even learned me a thing or two to make sure that my website keep running.

5 stars is not enough to complement them.
Thanks again !!