Multi Currency Checkouts+

Automatic switch to local currencies with checkout

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

GIZMO IDEAS

A game changing app, amazing customer service, A MUST have for all my shopify stores from now on....

DrDent

Support is great, the app is great, awsome experience using it. Had some minor issues in the begging but Amy helped me right-away.

Warehouse Direct

Great App, really useful for selling to different countries and great customer support. They helped me with setting up the app in minutes.

Cavaier

Location Sweden

Perfect app love it does what it needs, and I never experienced a support this good. I will totally recommend it!!!

Bijoux Furs

Time spent using app About 7 hours

We added this to have currency conversion at checkout and it's brilliant. Their customer service is fast and efficient they even helped us set it up in our shop. Finally an app that helps customers have a seamless shopping experience in multiple currencies.

essential ink

The support is amazing! I had a issue installing and they connected with me instantly and took over the entire process! Also, as a Canadian with a USA currency site, this solves sooooooo many issues for me regarding abandoned checkouts from disgruntled Canadians who don’t like the fact that a Canadians site is in US dollars! So thank you!!! I highly recommend

Thepicturebinge

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The support was just amazing they actually set the whole thing up for me as my theme had some errors to run it well.
Thankyou joey thankyou again it really helped. Cart currency conversion is Lit

Beyond Natural Organic Pads

Location Australia

The best APP for any store that sells internationally.Customer service is great.I would give them 10 stars if I had a chance.This APP will definitely boost sales for my store.

Baby Pods™

Location Australia

Awesome app! Worked just the way I wanted to. Only thing I think the app owners should improve on is the video quality as it was hard to understand the person speaking, however could still follow the simple and easy steps.

100% Recommend, auto geo location currency switcher and checking out in same currency to make your store more congruent is very handy.

January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this. Your feedback is noted!

Prestige Beauty Bar

Support is super helpful. They helped me customized the app the way I wanted and took the patience to do what I wanted. I love this app.