Multi Currency Checkouts+

Multi Currency Checkouts+ | Reviews

by AppsLabz Solutions

Automatic switch to local currencies with checkout

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

I am looking to break in to the US market more with my product so the next logical step was to lower the barrier for entry by charging them in there own currency not in AUD from my location in Australia. The app seems to work well from a testing perspective as I haven’t made a US sale since implementing the app.
Customer service was quick to reply and check everything was working.
Love the auto switch currency feature. Hopefully this will help with some sales.

Pet Creations Art Ltd

Great app and helpful staff! They are happy to help with any requests and deal with them promptly! Would definitely recommend.

homening

Use it for all my stores, checkout currency is invaluable and their support is also the best. Thank you!

Stop Creak

I had issues with this app initially and the Get Support link was broken. The developer tell me this link is provided by Shopify- I have no idea why it was dead.

Furrster

Really great app. Works really well and does what is supposed to do. Support is awesome as well! Really happy with everything.

One Time Offers ©

There's no better currency app than this one. They also, have live chat to help you. Strongly recommended.

My Gleam Skin

THIS IS THE BEST APP I HAVE EVER USED!!! The customer support and the technical staff were so helpful it helped me fix the problem with pricing display. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

What I love about this app:
- Compatible with shopify payments (Multi currency checkouts)
- Easy integration (Support team can even set it up for you)
- Very fast conversion (Unlike other apps that takes time before it gets converted to local currency, this app converts as soon as the webpage loads)
- Very friendly and helpful customer support staffs.
- More features

What I hate about it:
- Absolutely NOTHING!

Jahvy

Just what I was looking for. The other currency converters do not allow the changed price to be reflected in the checkout. This is the only one I found that does.

Swanky Badger

Just getting started, but very helpful support so far. Looking forward to testing some more in the coming days

General Trends

Amazing customer support they are very fast and nice. its easy to set up and one of there workers guided me through the whole thing. amazing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6