Multi‑Currency Checkouts+

Multi‑Currency Checkouts+

by AppsLabz Solutions

Automatic Multi Currency Checkout in 133 local currencies.

LibertysPlays

SHOPIFY MULTI CURRENCY CHECKOUT -- This is the only plugin that actually works with the built-in Shopify method for multi currency checkout. In addition to the Shopify Geolocation, my store is totally setup for world wide sales. Demo can be seen at www.LibertysPlays.com

AlterEgoFitness.com

The REAL Mvps of Shopify.....Amy <3 BEST APP EVER!!!!!!!!

I would recommend anyone who needs this currency solution!

The Kiss Co

Wonderful - tried other apps and they didnt give me what I wanted, this works with Shopify's multi use currency. Amy helped when I wanted to check it out - thanks Amy!

LushLens

Amazing app, especially if you want to sell internationally at a cheap cost!! The service was amazing, thank you guys!!! Made my life 1000x easier

For a Zen Life

Using this app for the auto geolocation feature that is normally only included with the top tier shopify plans. They make this very conversion friendly feature available at a fraction of the cost. The support team is not afraid to take on customization jobs with any theme you bring to them(as I've now done two of them). They even integrated the auto geolocate with the theme's original currency selector so it's nice and sleek. The support team responds quickly, and understands the requests being made fully. No language barrier. Great team as far as I can tell.

DownShifting Vintage Menswear

I love this app. I switched over from another currency converter when I learned of the greater functionality available from this one (including taking the conversion completely to checkout). I configured the app completely on my own, and all was great. I tried to delete code files from the earlier app (I am definitely not a developer), and made a mess of it. But a quick email Multi-Currency Checkouts+ Support and they were on it. Joey got back to me promptly, and within half an hour he had fixed the errors I introduced (and even helped me with another issue that was related but not his responsibility at all). I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this level of service. Professional, prompt, and problem solved. I highly recommend this app (and the service behind it). -- Leo Gabor

YCB Lifestyle | LeisureWear and Activewear | Men & Women Clothing

perfect customer service ...well done guys and keep it up. Amy helped me big time. i recommend this app for sure.
Regards

Oaxis - The Official Maker of InkCase and the brand owner of myFirst - A brand new collection for kids

The support (Amy) is really helpful. I need some customisation on the currency bar, and their team able to help and fix it within 30 minutes. And now my customer able to see the product pricing and checkout in their local currency. Appreciate the fast reply and service.

SIDESTREET

After trying multiple other currency apps, this one FINALLY did what I wanted it to! I simply wanted my website to automatically show different shopify currency prices based off location, and be the exact same prices when checking out using shopify's multi-currency checkout. This app does exactly that and was easy to setup. Amy's 10/10 live customer support was excellent too. Highly recommend.

ENERGINA

Absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them as their customer support is quick. Even if their app module wasn't crucial for every business, they certainly show the passion for their product. Absolutely incredible.

Previous 1 3 4 5