Multi-currency switcher bar can be customized so that it matches your website look and feel.
Detect the country of the shopper and switch all prices to the currency of the visitor (If supported).
Custom Auto Geolocation rules
Setup custom Auto Geolocation rules to handle unsupported currencies too. E.g If local currency is unsupported for checkout show USD prices.
About Multi‑Currency Checkouts+
If you currently use Shopify Payments as a payment gateway on your store and want to implement multi-currency checkout on your Shopify store without coding or needing to hire a developer, we have developed an app that does just that. The free tier gives you a currency switcher that lets buyers change the store currency, see pricing and checkout in the chosen currency. You can accept and refund payments in the following currencies: Australian dollar (AUD), Canadian dollar (CAD), Denmark Krone (DKK), Euro (EUR), Hong Kong dollar (HKD), Japanese yen (JPY), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Pound sterling (British pound) (GBP), Singapore dollar (SGD), Swedish Krona (SEK), United States dollar (USD). You can’t change rounding rules or set your own exchange rate.
- Implements Shopify Payments multi-currency checkout instantly
- Basic plan: Style Editor lets you customize the currency switcher and banner to display prices in those currencies.
- Standard plan: provides Geo-location to display currency based on shopper's location (if supported)
- Pro plan: Auto Geo-location and lets you setup custom rules/exceptions for Geo-location so that shoppers in countries with unsupported checkout currencies are shown prices in your chosen supported checkout currency. e.g Shoppers in Mexico should see prices and checkout in USD.
- Pro-plan: Setup custom default currency for the store.
- Auto Geo-location also works with themes that already have a multi-currency checkout switcher installed. Simply upgrade to the Standard or pro plans hide the one provided by the app and enable Auto Geo-location. It would activate auto switching using your theme's currency selector.
- Increase conversions, show's prices in Shopify's native checkout.
- Easy to install and use.
- Checkout payments in 11 currencies above via Shopify Payments only.
- Does not support vanity pricing or currency rate padding
- Rounding rules are limited to Shopify plus
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
Implements Shopify Payments Multi-currency Checkout
No coding necessary
All features from Free
Auto Geolocation based on visitor's IP
All from Standard
Custom map unsupported countries to supported checkout currency
Set default currency for specific auto detected countries
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 29 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Polka Dot Penny
These guys are awesome. I sent in a support ticket because the currency drop-down was blocking something else in my header because of my theme. They helped me within an hour or two and even set up a chat to help me further in real-time online. Everything is working perfectly now and the customer service is top notch! Great app to use the new Shopify Multi-Currency feature!
Great app, does exactly what we needed. The team can make any changes you need straight away. Joseph was especially helpful!
My Perfect Neighbour
Perfect - This was exactly what we were looking for! Customer service was beyond excellent. Joseph, in particular, was incredibly helpful and very fast! Very happy and will recommend to everyone.