TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

61 3

We just recently launched out new business, but so far so good. It's nice to offer an element of security for our customers.

Glam Fixtures

I currently use the free version and I love it!!! Builds so much credibility and really helps gain my customers' trust.

Fitwearandco

Use this App on all of our stores. Very good, easy to use and great peace of minds for our clients

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all. Does what it's suppose to do. Or what the free version offers.

Geeky apparel store:

Ofertas Sem Fronteiras

muito bom mesmo, trouce mais credibilidade a minha loja!!

Budget Performance

Great free way to show that your website is secure! Thank you!

Fan Toys

PERFECT! Works as i expected! Keep doing things like that!

Naked And Naturals

Builds customer confidence. People like seeing this on a site. Definitely recommend it for online stores

Fatherscountryhams

Father's Country Hams have had the Mc Afee Secure on our online store for several years ! It has given our customers a secure feeling when ordering online from our store . In today's time you hear of many large corporations having their customers private information compromised . As a small family operation it would be almost impossible to recover from any time of identity theft. The McAfee $100,000 identify protection on our secure site is a real Customer pleaser!
The McAfee subscription has always helped with keeping our products at the top of search engine results. I could not give up this valuable security service.

Dayavan Park

Really Good app! works perfectly for me.