TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all. Does what it's suppose to do. Or what the free version offers.

Geeky apparel store:

Ofertas Sem Fronteiras

muito bom mesmo, trouce mais credibilidade a minha loja!!

Budget Performance

Great free way to show that your website is secure! Thank you!

Fan Toys

PERFECT! Works as i expected! Keep doing things like that!

Naked And Naturals

Builds customer confidence. People like seeing this on a site. Definitely recommend it for online stores

Fatherscountryhams

Father's Country Hams have had the Mc Afee Secure on our online store for several years ! It has given our customers a secure feeling when ordering online from our store . In today's time you hear of many large corporations having their customers private information compromised . As a small family operation it would be almost impossible to recover from any time of identity theft. The McAfee $100,000 identify protection on our secure site is a real Customer pleaser!
The McAfee subscription has always helped with keeping our products at the top of search engine results. I could not give up this valuable security service.

Dayavan Park

Really Good app! works perfectly for me.

Kempo24

really fast help - great support!

Nikked

I have to say that the support I received is outstanding, the service and what is offer for the price is great. I recommend to anyone to get this app. I had to leave the subscription because I cannot longer afford. I thank you everyone for all the assistance i received. They got a great team that really support the customer.

Factgoods

Very easy to use and I think our customers will like seeing that the security is reinforced.