TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

HealthCareMode

very useful application, if you wanna give credibility to your store, I advise everyone to install it

sacianea

Bonne app , sauf que beaucoup d'option sont devenue payant et dont certains comme la réduction de la taille du logo est abuser je trouve , soit faudrait qu'il réduit le prix de leur abonnement , mais globalement le potentiel de cette app est super.

HBM Emporium

good app and the best part its free too. helping out running an online business. has a lot off trouble. but with this free sorftware some off my pain off running that business has gone awawy john

Mountaineer Tactical

Despite a rough start, and a bit of confusion and need for customer support to correct some issues out of my control, I am pleased with the product.

I have ALWAYS used the McAfee mark on any store I have created, and although it will not "magically" bring traffic to your store, it WILL give those customers that come the assurance that it is a 'legitimate' site.

In other words, if you expect the McAfee mark to increase sales, it is doubtful that it will do so. If you expect the McAfee mark to give peace of mind to potential customers... well, that is right up their alley.

MO Style&Chic

The app is very useful. The trust badge in the free plan needs to be unlimited why limited customers

Grace & Green

We recently installed McAfee SECURE Certification Pro. Our sale hasn't increased yet. So it is too fast to give 5 stars. If our sale increased steadily, we are going to change the 4 stars to 5 stars. We will see. Thank you!

Update - 6/OCT/2018

We gave 4 stars when we installed this app. We have been using this app for a few month now. Our sales have increased for sure. We still need to increase our sales with the help of this app. So we hope this app will help us more to expand our business! We give 5 stars because we are sure that McAfee Secure will help us more!
Thank you!

Nature Wear Shop

Thank you for this app, it helps create trust for customers and I really appreciate it, we recommend it

OutdoorTone

It is easy to set up and so far it works well. I feel safe when I see McAfee Secure icon shown on my screen and I think my customers will feel the same!

Cromotime

If the site is secure, sales increase!
Very good the pro plans!

Birminghamjewelry

I would recommend this app, keeps our site secure.