TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Findlay Hats

Free app worked fine. However, we did not want to upgrade and just now uninstalled due to an overaggressive sales representative.

They reached out to see if we would be interested in upgrading, we kindly declined. They kept emailing us. We declined 3 more times, and they just kept coming. Not just via email, but phone as well.

I understand persistence is important, but this much contact about something we have explicitly said we are not interested in, multiple times, is very frustrating.

Edit: Let's add a linkedin sales pitch to this complaint. Email, phone and now linkedin, all after 4+ friendly declines.

Edit 2: Was given a cocky response via Linkedin:

"haha without even knowing what I was going to ask, but I get it you probably get alot of these sales emails lol"

HE FORGOT he has already reached out via email and phone with the exact same offer and proposal. This guy is just carpet bombing customers and I do not appreciate being harassed with a sales pitch after a friendly no, numerous times.

Pacific Survival

This has been an excellent app to use on my site. McAfee is a respected name and having this app running and showing on my site adds a huge level of credibility. I certainly want my customer to know they are safe to shop and McAfee ensures that. Thanks

Payak

Great app can't complain at all!

Online Goods Sa

Great app. Very happy with what you get.

B Ure

Great product. Took me a while to get the hang of it, but I can see the value that it adds

Adart Diamond Paintings

I use the free version and its great!

Rainbowmakeup

Great! Works as i expected! Keep doing things like that!

Afterson

Very good trust product. Inspires confidence indeed

61 3

We just recently launched out new business, but so far so good. It's nice to offer an element of security for our customers.

Glam Fixtures

I currently use the free version and I love it!!! Builds so much credibility and really helps gain my customers' trust.