TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Nikked

I have to say that the support I received is outstanding, the service and what is offer for the price is great. I recommend to anyone to get this app. I had to leave the subscription because I cannot longer afford. I thank you everyone for all the assistance i received. They got a great team that really support the customer.

Fashion Genie Boutique

Only works for a little part of the month, unless you upgrade. I deleted the app and found it was still showing on my site. To be honest, I didn’t like the look of it on my site, i though it looked very out of place and unprofessional

Factgoods

Very easy to use and I think our customers will like seeing that the security is reinforced.

Enkadai Com

great app.
works on all pages

Old Springhouse Designs

It is a great product and most of all it hardens the security of the website.

Riles Belles

I had a great experience. Easy to install and it does give me and my customers sense of security .

Aaxma

Excellent app from McAfee! Floating Trustmark improves customer trust. Thank you McAfee :)

Brasnada

not sure if this is worth it. I am on the trial version... nothing really to add here. My objective was to build trust with my audience. I've had a few sales in the past weeks. It seems to be alright. It is a bit pushy for us to buy the full license.

Jewelrytopstore Com

Nice app! thank you - definitely recommend it!

Collections By Evvie

Great App!! I would definitely recommend using it.