TrustedSite Certification

TrustedSite Certification

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Codepal 3

One of the worst incompetent company's out there, support employees thinking owning the company and behave like it.

Be aware and go somewhere else. Feels still like the founder is involved which you might have fun reading his story's when you use google.

Kempo24

really fast help - great support!

Nikked

I have to say that the support I received is outstanding, the service and what is offer for the price is great. I recommend to anyone to get this app. I had to leave the subscription because I cannot longer afford. I thank you everyone for all the assistance i received. They got a great team that really support the customer.

Fashion Genie Boutique

Only works for a little part of the month, unless you upgrade. I deleted the app and found it was still showing on my site. To be honest, I didn’t like the look of it on my site, i though it looked very out of place and unprofessional

Factgoods

Very easy to use and I think our customers will like seeing that the security is reinforced.

Enkadai Com

great app.
works on all pages

Old Springhouse Designs

It is a great product and most of all it hardens the security of the website.

Riles Belles

I had a great experience. Easy to install and it does give me and my customers sense of security .

Aaxma

Excellent app from McAfee! Floating Trustmark improves customer trust. Thank you McAfee :)

Brasnada

not sure if this is worth it. I am on the trial version... nothing really to add here. My objective was to build trust with my audience. I've had a few sales in the past weeks. It seems to be alright. It is a bit pushy for us to buy the full license.