TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

funnyludytoys

I find this app great and give my customers more confidence to shop, it is a good addition to the web store

Cascada Showers

This is a must app for online stores. Support team is outstanding, and helpful. They wake through the process with you. I am very pleased with the service.

Elié & Bloom

The badge not displaying, verification site says "certification expired" but everything seems to be ok

Jodani Home

Unbelievable service. Thank you Jay Maudlin for guiding me through the options and then making the time to help me with my site. Regards Nicci

YooniqueCreations

The customer care at Trustsite provided helpful information and assistance addressing the situations on the website every step during the process. The badges were implemented quickly in the relevant pages of the online store. The experience was efficient and seamless.

ValidQ

Jay was very helpful! He was quick and implemented the badges on our site quickly. He explained why he placed them where he did to give us a better understanding.

Teak Culture

Jay was very helpful explaining the intricacies of the app and them placing the trustmarks on my site.

Dosy7

The app was great to use. Thank you for creating this app and great customer service. Till next time

KAHMANS

TrustedSite is an amazing application. My site is safe with TrustedSite. I love it. Thank you very much.

TBWS

The person who helped with the install of the app (Jay) was very helpful, and answered all my questions. Thank You!