TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Bambi The Pet

The app is amazing because it adds a feel of trust on my store. Besides it creates a difference between my store and other stores. I recommend it .

Next Generation Wear

I used this app to keep my website secure. I it the best app ever. I highly recommend it. Thank you!

ZoLu Constructs

It was very nice at first but now it seems to have stopped working. Perhaps the interaction with another app caused it to stop.

I'm updating my review. Customer service is excellent. I was extremely busy and had not had time to contact tech support. They actually called me regarding my previous review and asked me to contact tech support. When I finally got around to contacting tech support, they had the issue resolved very quickly. I am extremely happy with their customer service and tech support!!!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. A member of our technical support team (support@trustedsite.com) will reach out to you directly to help you get the app working again.

Polaris Baby

I've only been using this app for like a month, but so far it's been working almost perfectly, and when I experienced some issues, their customer service was responsive and helpful.

futuregear.com.br

I use this app to help me transmitting confidence to my customer. I'm using it for a few time but I think it works really well.

Sunny Possum

Great app! The badges look very nice on the pages too. I received very good support and got help to install the codes. 5 starts and recommending it to everyone!

MORSEN

Great app - so far so good. Adds to the overall feel of authenticity and credibility so I'd recommend. Best part is its Free!

Honeycomb Sea Co.

ROAR Green

The service of McAfee is an added feature to my website. Thanks you. The logo on the website puts customers minds at ease. Keep up the good work.

Coscotee

Best app and easy use for setup. Best support,thank you so much. I really like this and help my business so much