TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Chelsea King Inc.

Always amazing service! Working through a theme update and received quick responses and resolution assisting with that integration. Thanks, guys!

Lord Huff and Puff

Lord Huff and Puff, LLC
This App certainly gives confidence to potential customers on my lordhuffandpuff.net retail website. The support from Jay is super efficient. Look forward to see the results and comments over the coming months.

Glam'n Skin

I contacted their customer support team to have the widgets appear on my product page. Jay answered in one day and did it exactly how I wanted it very quickly. Trusted site helped increase my sales.

The Sassy Stork

I downloaded this to help build trust and confidence with my customers. I love it and the customer support is fantastic.

iFrenchy

Jay M. is the best! He helps me fix the issue very quickly. Also, I Recommend this TrustedSite app. I give them 5 stars for it

SSB Plus

Very satisfied with the work done. Fast and professional! Understood what we want and what we need and taken into account!

The Basement Factory

This is a great app. I recently updated my theme and Jay made it real easy. He took care of everything. Very happy with TrustedSite.

Blissful Faith LLC

After doing some research on and searching for a company that had an umbrella policy of everything in one, I found TrustedSite. I contacted their support team in regards to adding trust badges and certificates to my shopify store and Jay responded back to my inquiry. He provided excellent service that surpassed expectations and was knowledgeable on what needed done.

Beckers Best Shoes

I have requested support a number of times and they have always been helpful and responsive! Jay M. Support Specialist is very capable.

Oriental Lamp Shade

Huong Duong has very helpful and kind, he solved the matter within hours and we are very happy with the service provided. Thanks