McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Polaris Baby

I've only been using this app for like a month, but so far it's been working almost perfectly, and when I experienced some issues, their customer service was responsive and helpful.

futuregear.com.br

I use this app to help me transmitting confidence to my customer. I'm using it for a few time but I think it works really well.

Sunny Possum

Great app! The badges look very nice on the pages too. I received very good support and got help to install the codes. 5 starts and recommending it to everyone!

MORSEN

Great app - so far so good. Adds to the overall feel of authenticity and credibility so I'd recommend. Best part is its Free!

Honeycomb Sea Co.

ROAR Green

The service of McAfee is an added feature to my website. Thanks you. The logo on the website puts customers minds at ease. Keep up the good work.

Coscotee

Best app and easy use for setup. Best support,thank you so much. I really like this and help my business so much

R.K.Amber Tees

I highly recommend the McAfee SECURE app for any new or existing store. I am completely satisfied with the service and most importantly knowing that my customers can feel at ease and secure when they shop on my store. Very easy to use, excellent customer service and contains a lot of security features. Thank you!

Plum Perfect

I really appreciate the Security I have and my customer's have with McAfee. But it's not just knowing it's there. Having the McAfee logo on my site very visible reminds my customers and myself, it's still there. Not just a statement made at some point but something visible. That is very important to me. Thank you McAfee. Vanessa Cooper, Owner

ALLBAGS.SHOP

Some of the best things in life are free. And McAfee is one of those. Having my website being "certified" as secure by McAfee is something to me. Thanks!