TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Honeycomb Sea Co.

Great app - so far so good. Adds to the overall feel of authenticity and credibility so I'd recommend. Best part is its Free!

ROAR Green

The service of McAfee is an added feature to my website. Thanks you. The logo on the website puts customers minds at ease. Keep up the good work.

Coscotee

Best app and easy use for setup. Best support,thank you so much. I really like this and help my business so much

R.K.Amber Tees

I highly recommend the McAfee SECURE app for any new or existing store. I am completely satisfied with the service and most importantly knowing that my customers can feel at ease and secure when they shop on my store. Very easy to use, excellent customer service and contains a lot of security features. Thank you!

Plum Perfect

I really appreciate the Security I have and my customer's have with McAfee. But it's not just knowing it's there. Having the McAfee logo on my site very visible reminds my customers and myself, it's still there. Not just a statement made at some point but something visible. That is very important to me. Thank you McAfee. Vanessa Cooper, Owner

ALLBAGS.SHOP

Some of the best things in life are free. And McAfee is one of those. Having my website being "certified" as secure by McAfee is something to me. Thanks!

Flower Station Dubai

We have been using this app for the long time and we are very satisfied with support and features of MaAfee Secure. www.flowerstationdubai.com

HSI

It's FREE and you DO get a trust mark on your webpage. Thank you for providing this added feature to help with conversions. You can see the mark on my site https://headshopinternational.com

zeroconfs

Very helpful support team, they quickly customized code for positioning of the floating trustmark. Monitors your site to keep it free of malware and vicious code. Gives peace of mind for both store owners and customers.

Boho Splendor

I just started using McAfee a few weeks ago and I am getting much more sales now. I am positive it's mostly because people who come to my store feel more confident purchasing! I am a very happy client!