TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

HandbagBeast

Fantastic customer service and tech support, at least I feel worth to pay my plan fee. Needless to say, those trusted badges are important to the site.

Goldrocket GmbH

I used this app to help me to increase trust in my site. I really like how it does works so easy and professional. You should know the customer support is one of the best I experienced online. I highly recommend this app.

Little Drops of Water

We've been using this app since 2016 and recently we changed themes, so we needed some help from them to add the certifications...all done in 24 hours.
Fantastic customer service experience!

Big D Vapor

We were concerned about ROI because this is not an inexpensive application. However, it more than pays for itself by boosting conversion, we have been over six figures monthly ever since adding this.

naturesarena.com

They were very helpful. My site looks so much more reliable now. You can check out my website and see for yourself. https://naturesarena.com/

Skin Glow To Go

WOW... WOW... WOW... I can't begin to say how thankful I am to the technicians. At first, I started with the free plan to test it out but then I decided to invest in my brand and I couldn't be happier. I was having issues with the coding stressing myself out, I sent one ticket and bam it was fixed and they did the whole setup for me.. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH..

VeritasLatino.com

I secure my website, good service and we will keep using it, not very good with words, but I think I said everything

G Shoppie

Almost all frequent buyer today prefer to have a site that they can trust and verified by an external organization. I hope they can make free plan more interesting and supportive towards startups instead of just a floating tab. Other than that, its great!

UK Cover Lover

Top addition to the store, and the level of customer support is fantastic, I've just renewed for another year and can't fault them. Special mention to Huong Duong who couldn't do enough to help, many thanks

funtrends4u.com

This is great user friendly app for ensuring ultimate customer trust for sales and we are so glad we chose it for our store . All the features work great and function smoothly in our store . This is the go to app for top performance