TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Advanced Tracking

Great Assistance for final setup! I really think it makes the customer feel secure for online payments and navigation on our website! We will find it out very quickly...
Thanks

Chelsea King Inc.

July 10, 2021 - Continued great communication on questions and fast resolution on service requests. Thanks guys! April 7, 2021 - Always amazing service! Working through a theme update and received quick responses and resolution assisting with that integration. Thanks, guys!

Lord Huff and Puff

Lord Huff and Puff, LLC
This App certainly gives confidence to potential customers on my lordhuffandpuff.net retail website. The support from Jay is super efficient. Look forward to see the results and comments over the coming months.

Glam'n Skin

I contacted their customer support team to have the widgets appear on my product page. Jay answered in one day and did it exactly how I wanted it very quickly. Trusted site helped increase my sales.

The Sassy Stork

I downloaded this to help build trust and confidence with my customers. I love it and the customer support is fantastic.

galeria011

The badge appears really small and disapears. I did not enjoy not workin it our. I´d have liked to have it bigger in the left botton and not disapear like it it.

Unlimited by KSR LLC

I like that TrustedSite makes customers feel secure purchasing from my store. I had problems installing everything and had said so in a meeting with a sales rep from the company. After I told her I was having problems getting it installed on all pages, she told me there was a person in the company named Jay that would finish installing the program for me. He was very efficient and did a great job. I wish I knew about Jay sooner!

iFrenchy

Jay M. is the best! He helps me fix the issue very quickly. Also, I Recommend this TrustedSite app. I give them 5 stars for it

SSB Plus

Very satisfied with the work done. Fast and professional! Understood what we want and what we need and taken into account!

The Basement Factory

This is a great app. I recently updated my theme and Jay made it real easy. He took care of everything. Very happy with TrustedSite.