TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Blissful Faith LLC

After doing some research on and searching for a company that had an umbrella policy of everything in one, I found TrustedSite. I contacted their support team in regards to adding trust badges and certificates to my shopify store and Jay responded back to my inquiry. He provided excellent service that surpassed expectations and was knowledgeable on what needed done.

Beckers Best Shoes

I have requested support a number of times and they have always been helpful and responsive! Jay M. Support Specialist is very capable.

Oriental Lamp Shade

Huong Duong has very helpful and kind, he solved the matter within hours and we are very happy with the service provided. Thanks

HandbagBeast

Fantastic customer service and tech support, at least I feel worth to pay my plan fee. Needless to say, those trusted badges are important to the site.

Goldrocket GmbH

I used this app to help me to increase trust in my site. I really like how it does works so easy and professional. You should know the customer support is one of the best I experienced online. I highly recommend this app.

Little Drops of Water

We've been using this app since 2016 and recently we changed themes, so we needed some help from them to add the certifications...all done in 24 hours.
Fantastic customer service experience!

Big D Vapor

We were concerned about ROI because this is not an inexpensive application. However, it more than pays for itself by boosting conversion, we have been over six figures monthly ever since adding this.

naturesarena.com

They were very helpful. My site looks so much more reliable now. You can check out my website and see for yourself. https://naturesarena.com/

Ponoma

Hi, We deleted your App from Shopify in August and didn't use your app 2 months (the last visitor you showed badges was Aug.3), but you continue to charge our credit card. Now, we installed again to write the review and pay your attention to the problem: Your subscription doesn't cancel after deleting on Shopify Account!
Please fix it, stop Invoicing ($75) and refund payment last 2 months ($150). You write here about a bug in your system, which charges our credit card, and at the same time send us an email with a refusal to return the erroneously debited funds. Is that what customers should trust when you do this to your customers? Ok, guys, I have no time, but we'll request our bank to solve it.
We will ask our bank to open a dispute - you will have to deal with it. Uri Ponoma
www.ponomasteel.com ====================================
your reply by email on Nov.3 2020: Hi Uri, I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to cancel. It looks like you're past the 30 day refund window so we can't process that for you. I know we might not have been perfect in the past but can you let me know if there were any recent changes that have affected your cancellation request? With gratitude,
Huong Duong
Customer Care Representative

November 3, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have reviewed and there appears to have been a bug in the system. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to assist.

lawsuitforms.org

App doesn't work and all of their badges require an upgrade to a paid plan, except one. A complete ripoff and false advertising.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Care Team will be reaching out to you to help resolve this issue.