TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Plum Perfect

I really appreciate the Security I have and my customer's have with McAfee. But it's not just knowing it's there. Having the McAfee logo on my site very visible reminds my customers and myself, it's still there. Not just a statement made at some point but something visible. That is very important to me. Thank you McAfee. Vanessa Cooper, Owner

ALLBAGS.SHOP

Some of the best things in life are free. And McAfee is one of those. Having my website being "certified" as secure by McAfee is something to me. Thanks!

Flower Station Dubai

We have been using this app for the long time and we are very satisfied with support and features of MaAfee Secure. www.flowerstationdubai.com

HSI

It's FREE and you DO get a trust mark on your webpage. Thank you for providing this added feature to help with conversions. You can see the mark on my site https://headshopinternational.com

zeroconfs

Very helpful support team, they quickly customized code for positioning of the floating trustmark. Monitors your site to keep it free of malware and vicious code. Gives peace of mind for both store owners and customers.

Boho Splendor

I just started using McAfee a few weeks ago and I am getting much more sales now. I am positive it's mostly because people who come to my store feel more confident purchasing! I am a very happy client!

Worldhempire

Its really reliable app. it takes our store to the next level of security assurance. Thanks to MacAfee. I feel every store owner should I use.

Pro Minimalist

Cozy Street

I use this app on my online store and it puts me and my customers at ease to know that the site is secure and they are protected.

C Z

I'm using this application at all my online stores. It's great and brings peace of mind to me and to my customers that we are both protected and secured.