TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Banyan Eclectic

There's nothing like a trusted name in online security to better instill trust in your customers. Great app with even better customer support.

Prestige

Awesome app if you want to have sales. The customer service is great. I think Tina (not sure if that's her name because I forgot) helped me on installing 2 codes on my theme so I really appreciate that.

PS. I think it would be better if the $100,000 Shopper Protection would pop up on the product page. I think that will increase our conversion even more.

Elegant Lighting

Great app especially in this day of online fraud. Cost to upgrade a bit prohibitive but still good value for what you get.

Kitcheniable

La verdad una excelente aplicacion y un excelente servicio, transmite confianza y seguridad a mis clientes, lo cual ayuda con mis conversiones

SPNDER, LLC

The McAfee secure pro app is unmached in the service it provides. With the badge on the site customers know that their information is safe and that the site is secured.

Viva Kits

It's great to see apps that do what they say they do and do it really well.
Works like a charm. Can't ask for more.
Support is fast and friendly (and effective).

www.vivakits.ca
Chemo and cancer patients, Better Prepared.

TikTocWatches

I’ve known the name McAfee for many many years. I even used some of their products. Never had any problems with any. Always delivered.

Domestic Delights

Since I added this app to my store I have been receiving more sells. Before I could not get any site viewers to convert into product buyers because they did not trust my site.

YOURperiodnz

I've been using McAfee for a while for personal security and as a small business when I saw it as something that I could add to my Shopify store I knew I would be pleased with the service they provide. They send me updates to show how secure my sight is and my shoppers feel secure on the site seeing that is protected and verified by McAfee.

Brand New Beginnings

I love McAfee. I always have. Never had any problems with it. I have used it numerous times before I started my online business. You are #1 to me!