TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Msno

This app does all it is supposed to do, and I'm paying for the pro plan. But I'm not actually convinced yet if its worth the 30$ a'month

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do

Podge Elvenstar Art

I sell high end art and i am sure this helps on my site.
mahalo

Technotronic

One of the biggest concerns of new customers is the security of their personal and Credit Card information, with this app the customer can set aside all those security concerns and have trust in your store.

Best Of Dog

I've always been a fan of letting shoppers know they are on a safe and secure site. The scan feature was smooth, and enabling the trustmark on the site was as easy as just clicking the location I wanted it in or placing the code anywhere I wanted. App is well built with zero issues for me.

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

This app is a must for any store! Its free so put it up there! Its neat and tidy too :) Thankyou

Yaletown Candles Ltd

really good to have, install easily! the badge on the front page makes brings confidence

Islbreeze

McAfee SECURE is a really well-known badge which gives customers 100% trust. Along with Shopify Secure badge, I think there is no need for other badges in your page.

Pedchem

The issues with customer service has been taken care of. The app is working as it is designed to. Customer Service and the Sales team seem to be on the same page as on 9-8-2015.

Itzoo

Buyers need trust in your brand to complete a sale, this app gives them the confidence to buy from your shop.