McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

SUITS OUTLETS

We've been using this app for almost 1 year. Absolutely great! Would recommend to other business owners if you want something for a good start.

FrenchTechHouse

Très efficace et aucun soucis avec cette application. Je recommande à ceux qui veulent ajouter un sentiment de sécurité à leur site.

NCH Collection, LLC

Created my GoDaddy and Shopify accounts with different e-mail addresses and hadn't realized it. So when I tried to upload my trust badge to my store it wouldn't work. I contacted support, they got back to me fairly quickly, realized what the issue was and merged the two accounts. Once the accounts were merged, all it took was one click for my trust badge to appear! I love it! It gives my store an extra edge and allows my customers to feel secure and safe buying from me!

eComfortLiving

Have been using the free app for over 2 years now, and just upgraded to the pro version. Overall, I can say it helps convert the 10%-20% of customers who are skeptical becuase they don't know your site so well yet. I want to clarify the 5 stars has nothing to do with the support I've received. Only the results that have occurred as a result of installing the app.

McAfee support is pretty bad in my opinion. They don't respond to your e-mails and spam your e-mail constantly asking you to upgrade. I see from other comments that I'm not the only one. Oh well, I can't deny that they've helped me increase my sales revenue, although I wonder if it's just a giant AI bot running the show.

Wooynana

So far its been really nice having this logo/app on my site. I think as soon as soon someone visits the store and sees the logo they immediately feel comfortable especially when they can click the logo to learn more about the security of my site.

gtrcollections

By far the best app I have on my store. Like a professional security guard, this app always SHOWS PRESENCE at the bottom right side of my store.

The app presence is constant reminder for the customer that my store is a safe place to enter their credit card information.

I LOVE THIS APP!

BigBenTees

Awesome. Really really really awesome. No issues. No complaints. Very fast customer support. Congratulations

Oscar Rossa

It is great, free so far, but I may need to upgrade to paid version since I am going to reach the limit of visitors for free.

The Fresh Factory NV

This app is great helps ensure customer security. Definitely recommend it! It has helped me grow my business

HBM Emporium

good app and the best part its free too. helping out running an online business. has a lot off trouble. but with this free sorftware some off my pain off running that business has gone awawy john