McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

The Fresh Factory NV

This app is great helps ensure customer security. Definitely recommend it! It has helped me grow my business

HBM Emporium

good app and the best part its free too. helping out running an online business. has a lot off trouble. but with this free sorftware some off my pain off running that business has gone awawy john

Grace & Green

We recently installed McAfee SECURE Certification Pro. Our sale hasn't increased yet. So it is too fast to give 5 stars. If our sale increased steadily, we are going to change the 4 stars to 5 stars. We will see. Thank you!

Update - 6/OCT/2018

We gave 4 stars when we installed this app. We have been using this app for a few month now. Our sales have increased for sure. We still need to increase our sales with the help of this app. So we hope this app will help us more to expand our business! We give 5 stars because we are sure that McAfee Secure will help us more!
Thank you!

Nature Wear Shop

Thank you for this app, it helps create trust for customers and I really appreciate it, we recommend it

OutdoorTone

It is easy to set up and so far it works well. I feel safe when I see McAfee Secure icon shown on my screen and I think my customers will feel the same!

Cromotime

If the site is secure, sales increase!
Very good the pro plans!

Birminghamjewelry

I would recommend this app, keeps our site secure.

Cogignition

Nice feature, makes people feel secure. Sits on every page nice and small in the corner. Great app would recommend

The Flirty Pet

Very happy with the widget, makes the customer feel secure throughout the site.

Infinitestreams

McAfee SECURE thanks for this awesome app, keeping my page safe!