Gesamtbewertung
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. Dezember 2016

Hope this will secure our shop. Thanks.

Belily World Ph
Philippinen
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
15. April 2020

Great app and the feedback is that it really gives a trust to visitors. One point maybe is very low number of free plan website visits

Avanguardian Gallery
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
19. März 2021

I like that TrustedSite makes customers feel secure purchasing from my store. I had problems installing everything and had said so in a meeting with a sales rep from the company. After I told her I was having problems getting it installed on all pages, she told me there was a person in the company named Jay that would finish installing the program for me. He was very efficient and did a great job. I wish I knew about Jay sooner!

Unlimited by KSR LLC
23. Juli 2016

Does what it's supposed to. Wish it was a little cheaper.

Glacier Nutrition
Bearbeitet am 1. September 2021

The app was great to use. Thank you for creating this app and great customer service. Till next time

Dosy7
2. März 2016

Easy installation. I never had any technical issues. I keep on using it on my site. However, the trustmark slows downs the loading time of your page slighly, which has an influence on your site's ranking with Google. And the McAfee trustmark is outside of the U.S. not very well-known.

Quiver Gesundheit

Opherty Ciocci
Italien
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
17. Juli 2016

Good app, wish it lasted longer it disappears ina few day due to our number of visits but not bad.

Helenskinz Online Nz
Neuseeland
23. Januar 2017

We are happy with the functionality. It drives trust.

Cotton Dish
Deutschland
6. Juli 2016

Very basic app, but if it gives customers the confidence they are looking for then it can't hurt.

Wilson Street