Recensioner (776)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 november 2023

Great customer service. Highly recommend Kekoa to take care of all your Trust site
enquiries

Hopeford Streams
Kanada
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
2 september 2023

At ePrimeBay.com, we understand the importance of trust and security for our customers. That's why we've integrated TrustedSite Trust Badges into our website. These badges have been instrumental in assuring our customers of the safety and reliability of our platform.

TrustedSite Trust Badges are more than just icons; they represent our commitment to maintaining a secure and trustworthy online environment. Since implementing them, we've noticed an increase in user confidence, leading to higher customer trust and satisfaction.

What sets TrustedSite apart is its comprehensive approach to website security. From daily scans for malware to a clear privacy policy, these badges reassure our customers that their data is in safe hands. The peace of mind this provides is invaluable, especially in today's digital landscape.

Furthermore, the integration process was seamless, and the support from the TrustedSite team has been exceptional. Their dedication to enhancing online trust is evident, and we're proud to be associated with such a reputable company.

The Management Team of ePrimeBay.com

EprimeBay.com
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Great app and customer service. Thank you TrustedSite team.

lisanoto
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
6 september 2023

I installed this app to enhance my store's reputation. I believe this app is very useful to have and it even provides you reports on traffic and volume to your store. I reached out to customer support and Kekoa was a big help when I asked. Thank you for!

My Pet GrubHub
10 månader användning av appen
1 december 2023

Everything is going with their services for my website.

kahughes.net
7 månader användning av appen
11 november 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Response times have been fast, allowing us to get up and running with little downtime.

Avanquil
4 månader användning av appen
1 december 2023

Awesome results from having badge on my e-commerce website. I recommend this to all businesses online.

SHOP NETSCAPE
24 dagar användning av appen
6 september 2023

The support is great and are always responsive. They handled the integration and getting the code put in the right places so my trusted badges display properly.

Sand and Sea Coffee
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 oktober 2023

Helps us to ensure our customers feel safe when on our website. Have used on many sites and will continue too.

Thanks
James
StockBuyer.co.uk

STOCK BUYER UK
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
7 september 2023

The best, I am using 5 years this is best secured certificates site around the world.

ardens toys