Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 september 2023

At ePrimeBay.com, we understand the importance of trust and security for our customers. That's why we've integrated TrustedSite Trust Badges into our website. These badges have been instrumental in assuring our customers of the safety and reliability of our platform.

TrustedSite Trust Badges are more than just icons; they represent our commitment to maintaining a secure and trustworthy online environment. Since implementing them, we've noticed an increase in user confidence, leading to higher customer trust and satisfaction.

What sets TrustedSite apart is its comprehensive approach to website security. From daily scans for malware to a clear privacy policy, these badges reassure our customers that their data is in safe hands. The peace of mind this provides is invaluable, especially in today's digital landscape.

Furthermore, the integration process was seamless, and the support from the TrustedSite team has been exceptional. Their dedication to enhancing online trust is evident, and we're proud to be associated with such a reputable company.

The Management Team of ePrimeBay.com

EprimeBay.com
Australien
6 september 2023

The support is great and are always responsive. They handled the integration and getting the code put in the right places so my trusted badges display properly.

Sand and Sea Coffee
10 månader användning av appen
7 september 2023

The best, I am using 5 years this is best secured certificates site around the world.

ardens toys
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
6 september 2023

I installed this app to enhance my store's reputation. I believe this app is very useful to have and it even provides you reports on traffic and volume to your store. I reached out to customer support and Kekoa was a big help when I asked. Thank you for!

My Pet GrubHub
4 augusti 2023

TrustedSite has greatly enhanced my online store's reputation. The certifications and trust badges displayed on my site have helped build trust with my visitors. It's reassuring for potential customers to see that my business is verified and their information is secure. The process of verification through the TrustedSite app was seamless, and I'm confident it has positively influenced my customers' shopping experience. I highly recommend TrustedSite to fellow store owners looking to establish credibility and trust with their audience.

CYBORGCARE
Israel
9 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 2 oktober 2023

Love this store! The pillow received is sooo cute and a perfect gift for my friend! I will be purchasing again! #believe

Believe
7 dagar användning av appen
29 juli 2023

Can't change the size or location, or color of the badge.
It covers some stuff from my site.

Also, cannot open the app.

Gamer Tech
Portugal
5 månader användning av appen
TrustedSite svarade 2 augusti 2023

Thank you for your review. We have taken your feedback into consideration and moving forward, we will be rolling out a change that allows merchants to adjust the location of the floating trustmark. One of our reps will be reaching out with more details on that change.

1 maj 2023

I would like to say everyone that this helps me to find good loyal customer and trusted customer thank you
trustedsite love you more

Abdulkalklimited
Storbritannien
9 månader användning av appen
10 mars 2023

We are very happy with this app. The support from Jay to enable the recommended implementation was excellent. Jay was very professional and communicated the progress of the required changes very well. I would not hesitate to recommend this app to other Shopify store owners.

selectfurniturestore
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
14 juli 2023

Highly recommend, I had a slight issue register the wrong email , and they responded within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot