Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 juni 2023

I think this is a scam app, it slows down the site, it tracks all customer info, after a year of using it I'm going to uninstall this today. how do I remove your app code?

HalluxCare™
9 månader användning av appen
TrustedSite svarade 8 juni 2023

Thank you for your review. We are actively investigating this issue. Our support team will be reaching out to you.

26 juli 2023

Why does the biggest Scam app call themselves TURSTED SITE, they will never reply to a support ticket unless you notify Shopify to get involved, the phone number on the site, no one ever picked up, I canceled 5 times and they still charge me every month till I get Shopify involved to refund it Why does shopify allow a scam app to offer that on their platform THIS IS THE WORST APP AROUND

Baby Crystals
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
7 juni 2023

At first the app was great, until i accidently picked the wrong plan and no I getting a outrageous charge even though I changed the plan once I realized it was the wrong plan. Then later deleted the app and the charge is still pending.

Stork Express
24 dagar användning av appen
TrustedSite svarade 8 juni 2023

Thank you for your review. Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you shortly to help resolve this issue.

28 maj 2023

I downloaded the app to test it but I don’t have the password . I am trying to get he email to restart my password but not email is sent . Please I need support asap . Thanks

ARCA
Kanada
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
TrustedSite svarade 31 maj 2023

Thank you for your review. Someone from our support team should be reaching out to you shortly.

1 juni 2023

I really want this on the site, but the free version only allows it to show in the bottom right corner of the site. That's where the chat box is. At this time, I can't afford $39 a month just to be able to move it to the left side of the site. That's really unfortunate.

America Rising Select Coffee
8 minuter användning av appen
25 april 2022

The trusted site badge doesn't work, just adds a white banner instead. Not what I had in mind when I installed it, now let's hope it doesn't leave a lot of code behind when I delete it.

Ebanel Skincare
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
TrustedSite svarade 25 april 2022

Thank you for your review. I've forwarded your note to our support team. Someone should be reaching out to assist with this issue.

18 oktober 2019

Shopify needs to sever this relationship. They're gouging Shopify store owners left and right for very little in return.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
TrustedSite svarade 21 oktober 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you feel that way. We try our best to ensure our customers have a positive experience with our company and offer fair prices for our service. We’re happy to address your concerns. A member of our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you.

17 januari 2017

been over a month website still not submitted in bing or others ... i did it manually on google..
there is no indication that this app brings any traffic at all.. might work for high volume stores but so far has proven to be absolutely useless to me even with 29 bucks subscription.

will keep it for another month and this goes in the bin if it doesn't start doing what it should.

Tannleather
Australien
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
25 mars 2019

Garbage. Again with this. Just BOOM out of nowhere my plan was cancelled, no warning or nothing. Then I need to pay 4 times more if I want to reactivate it. People PLEASE save yourself some money and go to COMODO for about a third the price. PLUS Comodo is trusted higher on a number of review sites out there.

Reef2Land
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
29 augusti 2019

* UK BEWARE*
What an absolute waste of time.

1. Give claims they can improve CRO/ROI, but have zero way of tracking it Vs other changes you may be making on your site anyway.
2. V expensive on the face of it - and failed to prove any worth to me.
3. I wasted hours and hours agreeing to an install where i was told it would be "done for me" via a call. I got a call and the rep was off the phone within 60s; ultimately doing some of the install but leaving lots still to be done. Poor experience and clearly just part of a sales funnel. No actual desire to help.
4. I then enlisted my own Team to finalise things so i could be sure the FULL install had been carried out, so that i could monitor Conversion Rates myself and be sure that implementing this system actually was what made the ROI improvements. Time and cost to me.
5. During my own install, i tried to input a £ sign into some text on my profile. This £ sign was not accepted, making all my text look like i am illiterate to my customers, eg "Shipping from 2.99, and only 10 minimum delivery" ("£" sign missing).
I was then told that there was simply no way for the system to accept a £ sign??

I am in the UK - being sold a v expensive product, and told my own currency is blocked??????

Stop selling to me if you cannot even display my own currency. Absolutely ridiculous.

6. One of the main features - "identity protection" - is not available in the UK?? But cannot be removed from view to my customers??? So all my customers see that they have "$100,000 identity protection" - but actually then don't. Not only do they not have ANY protection, but the system doesn't even have the ability to display the £ sign?

Absolute waste of my time.

Thanks for literally nothing.

TheVeganKind Supermarket