Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 oktober 2023

I decided to try this site to see if it would help me with sales. I am getting a few sales not as many as I expected. I am continuing to use the app because I think it helps people to trust my site. Db

Soar Like A Dove
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
15 november 2023

Great customer service. Highly recommend Kekoa to take care of all your Trust site
enquiries

Hopeford Streams
Kanada
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
24 november 2023

Good day to all! I decided to use this app because I needed a blanket of Security. I needed people to feel confident and safe when they came to my site. Now when people shop on our site and see the security badge, they feel good about being on our site. Thanks!

Orah Essence
21 dagar användning av appen
1 december 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Trustedsite's services and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Their commitment to ensuring website security and building customer trust is unparalleled. The user interface is intuitive and the features provided have greatly enhanced my website's credibility. I'm especially impressed with their customer service, which was both professional and incredibly supportive. Overall, Trustedsite gets a well-deserved 5-star rating from me. Highly recommended for anyone looking to boost their website's trustworthiness and security!

Madame Tadam Decor Studio
Nederländerna
24 dagar användning av appen
21 september 2023

AAA+++...Great customer service...I needed help installing badges into the coding for my store and Kekoa was there to help...thanks again

The Camping Hiker
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
11 november 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Response times have been fast, allowing us to get up and running with little downtime.

Avanquil
4 månader användning av appen
25 augusti 2023

Amazing customer service from a company representative by the name of Kekoa. If anyone's lucky enough to have their enquiry served by this person, they'll have a great experience

Isofishinglifestyle
Australien
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
1 december 2023

Awesome results from having badge on my e-commerce website. I recommend this to all businesses online.

SHOP NETSCAPE
24 dagar användning av appen
2 september 2023

At ePrimeBay.com, we understand the importance of trust and security for our customers. That's why we've integrated TrustedSite Trust Badges into our website. These badges have been instrumental in assuring our customers of the safety and reliability of our platform.

TrustedSite Trust Badges are more than just icons; they represent our commitment to maintaining a secure and trustworthy online environment. Since implementing them, we've noticed an increase in user confidence, leading to higher customer trust and satisfaction.

What sets TrustedSite apart is its comprehensive approach to website security. From daily scans for malware to a clear privacy policy, these badges reassure our customers that their data is in safe hands. The peace of mind this provides is invaluable, especially in today's digital landscape.

Furthermore, the integration process was seamless, and the support from the TrustedSite team has been exceptional. Their dedication to enhancing online trust is evident, and we're proud to be associated with such a reputable company.

The Management Team of ePrimeBay.com

EprimeBay.com
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
6 september 2023

The support is great and are always responsive. They handled the integration and getting the code put in the right places so my trusted badges display properly.

Sand and Sea Coffee