TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Riles Belles

I had a great experience. Easy to install and it does give me and my customers sense of security .

Aaxma

Excellent app from McAfee! Floating Trustmark improves customer trust. Thank you McAfee :)

Brasnada

not sure if this is worth it. I am on the trial version... nothing really to add here. My objective was to build trust with my audience. I've had a few sales in the past weeks. It seems to be alright. It is a bit pushy for us to buy the full license.

Jewelrytopstore Com

Nice app! thank you - definitely recommend it!

Collections By Evvie

Great App!! I would definitely recommend using it.

Oilmerch

a definite get for customers comfort. i love it

Lulyfashion

Great App! Thanks McAfee Secure

www.lulyfashion.ch

Outnsports

THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO USE THE FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL FOR THE PRO VERSION THEN THEY CHARGED ME.THE SAME DAY.
THEN I REMOVED THE APP AND DOWLOAD IT AGAIN AFTER 10 DAYS HOPING I WILL BE ON THE STANDARD VERSION BUT THEY CHARGE ME THE FULL VERSION AND IT'S BEEN 2 MONTH AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND .

Theofficecake

Agreed to free trial. Have emailed now three times to let them know I do not wish to continue. No reply. I would not be surprised if they charge my card, which I will surely dispute.

Wall2wall Furnishings

Great App! Easy to use and love that it will build trust with my customers!

Wall2Wall Furnishings