TrustedSite Certification

TrustedSite Certification

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Jewelrytopstore Com

Nice app! thank you - definitely recommend it!

Collections By Evvie

Great App!! I would definitely recommend using it.

Oilmerch

a definite get for customers comfort. i love it

Lulyfashion

Great App! Thanks McAfee Secure

www.lulyfashion.ch

Outnsports

THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO USE THE FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL FOR THE PRO VERSION THEN THEY CHARGED ME.THE SAME DAY.
THEN I REMOVED THE APP AND DOWLOAD IT AGAIN AFTER 10 DAYS HOPING I WILL BE ON THE STANDARD VERSION BUT THEY CHARGE ME THE FULL VERSION AND IT'S BEEN 2 MONTH AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND .

Theofficecake

Agreed to free trial. Have emailed now three times to let them know I do not wish to continue. No reply. I would not be surprised if they charge my card, which I will surely dispute.

Wall2wall Furnishings

Great App! Easy to use and love that it will build trust with my customers!

Wall2Wall Furnishings
www.w2wfurnishings.com

Opherty Ciocci

Works fine.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Artio Fashion

I am a friend with McAfee for a long time. Saved my computer from bad damages many times. Now I feel secured and protected on my site too with McAfee around. I think my customers will feel the same. Plus the application itself is good, simple, running smoothly in the background. Recommend it!

Del Francis Jewelry

No question about it, Del Francis Jewelry offers the most secure & best online purchasing experience available thanks to McAfee. Monitored daily by McAfee, your purchase information is Safe. Also, providing complimentary Identity Theft protection, puts your mind to ease. Since 2010, trust Del Francis Jewelry for creating your special moment in time.