TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HEAVENLYHEALINGSOAPS

I use this app to help my new customers know I am a legitimate business. Especially with all the scamming out there it’s important I am credited. Thank you for your services!

Gadgets Tech Pro

This app helps my website a lot. A trusted site helps customers to know that my website is safe and trusted. Thank you for making this app possible on Shopify!

trendyful

Love the TrustedSite App and the exceptional service I have been receiving from them for a few years now. Highly recommend to all who want to increase their conversion rate.

Bunny Loves Daisy

I haven't seen a downside to this app. Get important and legit trust badges to put on your stores site. If you aren't quite up to par, they tell you exactly how to raise your trust rating

Smarter Home Office - Home Office Zubehör und Ausstattung für Remote Arbeiter

Great app and service, love it. Free offering is already quite nice and easy to use and includes a free small trustbadge, which can easily place on the website.

Your Blissful

Love this app, they are always helpful and extremely accomodating, always willing to help on improving my site

Uylee's Boutique

I absolutely love this app! It is really helping me with my site. Thank you for making it available. Uylee's Boutique

LiquistoAxcess Int.

Easy to setup and integrates seamlessly with the shop front without creating too much UI friction.

ILashX™

The customer service I received from Jay at trusted site was amazing! I was so frustrated with the app I was planning on deleting it! He fixed everything in under 24 hours and really alleviated a lot of the stress of running an online shop on your own with a million apps. Having one less thing to deal with really helps! Thanks so much for the service!

iFrenchy

Jay Maudlin (TrustedSite Support) and Stephanie Filas is the best. Both of them are very professional and handle and will like to understand my request and make it happen.