TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Cascada Showers

This is a must app for online stores. Support team is outstanding, and helpful. They wake through the process with you. I am very pleased with the service.

Jodani Home

Unbelievable service. Thank you Jay Maudlin for guiding me through the options and then making the time to help me with my site. Regards Nicci

YooniqueCreations

The customer care at Trustsite provided helpful information and assistance addressing the situations on the website every step during the process. The badges were implemented quickly in the relevant pages of the online store. The experience was efficient and seamless.

ValidQ

Jay was very helpful! He was quick and implemented the badges on our site quickly. He explained why he placed them where he did to give us a better understanding.

Teak Culture

Jay was very helpful explaining the intricacies of the app and them placing the trustmarks on my site.

KAHMANS

TrustedSite is an amazing application. My site is safe with TrustedSite. I love it. Thank you very much.

TBWS

The person who helped with the install of the app (Jay) was very helpful, and answered all my questions. Thank You!

Centori Outdoors

I am updating my review, first time I met some issues, fortunately Stephanie called me and help me out, very helpful very knowlegible

Viking Jewelry Life

Thank you so much. Everything looks great; the placements are perfectly placed. I didn’t see anything that needed changed. I really appreciate your above and beyond service. I will definitely will be recommending Jay for quick and professional help and TrustedSite. I believe that having a validated website that is secure is exactly what customers are looking for these days and TrustedSite is there to help you make that happen and give peace of mind to visitors who are browsing and to customers.

Myriam Nader Haitian Art Gallery

I used this app to help me build trust when a customer is buying online. They helped me set up the codes where I wanted them to appear on my site. Excellent customer care.