TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Spiral Dance Art Glass

Spiral Dance Art Glass

I used this app to help build trust to my new website. Customer service was excellent and the app is a breeze to use. Thanks!!!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the TrustedSite app in my Shopify store and I really like the new widget. I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Hedgedin

I took the recommendation from the Shopify App Store and installed the TrustedSite App.
It is very easy to install and straightaway it logo shows on my website https://hedgedin.co.uk.
It will give more confidence to my shoppers.
Thank you, developer!

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. I am on a free plan so far and it works perfectly and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Decorationize

It was very easy to set up. Customers can see they can trust the website. As a new store this added bit of proof can help customers shop with confidence.

The Curvy Dolls City

We appreciate this company great customer support, understanding and services! We have had a situation that this company promptly resolve our issue and served us to the best! Certainly and confidently we refer this company to any business and partners. Many thanks! TheCurvyDollsCity

Only Stylo

Excelente aplicación, funciona perfectamente en mi tienda y esta cumpliendo su cometido que es darle seguridad a mis clientes.

Nutriganic Food Supplements

I used this app to build trust of my customers to my ecom site. It does the job well. Thank you so much.

CaseAlpha

Quite straightforward and helpful. Easy settings, the appearance on our website page is also well fitted. Thanks