TrustedSite Certification

TrustedSite Certification

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

spiffic

Good quick customer service. I think the TrustedSite badge will help customers to have confidence in the store. However, the badge itself could be a little bigger - it seems so tiny at the moment when it pops up on the site.

SCD Online

Trustedsite provides the most updated SSL information possible and keeps your website safe and moving quickly

'Klaritē Beauty

This is the third site that I have built and used Trustedsite on and it is definitely worth it. It is easy to install and I truly believe that it adds trustworthiness to my sites. Customers want to know that their information is secure, and Trustedsite gives them that extra sense of security.

BramiPure, LLC

I really like the app, it was very easy to add to my shop. I am using the floating badge and it is always visible irrespective of where you are on the screen. Thanks

retractionfootwear.com

Great app. Integrates well with the site. Would definitely recommend. (Worth noting that I'm only using the free version at the moment though).

Coastal Gifts Inc.

It is one of the most important thing these days is to earn the customers trust. Jay in support has been a great help in getting the badges installed. I have seen an increase in sales since I started using McAfee/Trusted Sites.

Zenith shopping

It’s a good app. I really like it. I recommend it for everyone working on ecommerce. It will help him.

Kinda Good Girl Kinda Hood

Excellent app to use, I use on all my stores and would highly recommend. Great customer service also.

DiSsAveNu

What a great app I love it and the customer support is excellent. I definitely would recommend this app.

Foryoubottle

Excellent app and have free version. Use a lot and it gives protection to my website. recommend using it. as for me, I just lunched my website and i think its one of the best app i've installed