TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Worldwide Fine Products

I am really pleased with my McAfee app. It gives my customers confidence as well as peace of mind.

Bvnk Marketplace

Its a great app to have on your site!

Mypunkyshop

This is a good app in my collection, Well done. I'm a HUGE fan...
www.opunks.com

Cool Trendy Items

Great app! I highly recommend it|

Travel Luggage Shop

This app is perfect to help your customers feel secure when viewing your website!

Stuffsformen

Just a superb app. Alert customers that they have entered a secure site - A huge factor for conversion. Any one who operate an eCommerce store should use at least the free version of this app.

Welcome Home Decor And More

This app is perfect for helping the customer realize they are on a safe site!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Delivered Value

The free version is a great addition to the store. It allows customers see that you have a secure and verified site. This helps in convincing customers to trust your site.

Not sure if the review function is of any use as I dont thing customers would leave a security review???

Beautyxpertcafe

This is a great app. Every store should use this service.

Bvstore 19445

Small businesses like us here at www.sensualshoesandclothingboutique.com depend on apps and tools like McAfee Secure to keep us going while giving us that competitive advantage against the big companies. With McAfee, I'm confident that they treat us, a small business just as important as their big clients. There service and pricing are perfect for the small business, offering small business personalization, and an abundance of security tools that won't break the cash flow.