TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited June 2, 2018

Free app worked fine. However, we did not want to upgrade and just now uninstalled due to an overaggressive sales representative.

They reached out to see if we would be interested in upgrading, we kindly declined. They kept emailing us. We declined 3 more times, and they just kept coming. Not just via email, but phone as well.

I understand persistence is important, but this much contact about something we have explicitly said we are not interested in, multiple times, is very frustrating.

Edit: Let's add a linkedin sales pitch to this complaint. Email, phone and now linkedin, all after 4+ friendly declines.

Edit 2: Was given a cocky response via Linkedin:

"haha without even knowing what I was going to ask, but I get it you probably get alot of these sales emails lol"

HE FORGOT he has already reached out via email and phone with the exact same offer and proposal. This guy is just carpet bombing customers and I do not appreciate being harassed with a sales pitch after a friendly no, numerous times.

Findlay Hats
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 27, 2018

One of the worst incompetent company's out there, support employees thinking owning the company and behave like it.

Be aware and go somewhere else. Feels still like the founder is involved which you might have fun reading his story's when you use google.

Codepal 3
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 24, 2018

THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO USE THE FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL FOR THE PRO VERSION THEN THEY CHARGED ME.THE SAME DAY.
THEN I REMOVED THE APP AND DOWLOAD IT AGAIN AFTER 10 DAYS HOPING I WILL BE ON THE STANDARD VERSION BUT THEY CHARGE ME THE FULL VERSION AND IT'S BEEN 2 MONTH AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND .

Outnsports
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 16, 2018

Agreed to free trial. Have emailed now three times to let them know I do not wish to continue. No reply. I would not be surprised if they charge my card, which I will surely dispute.

Theofficecake
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 27, 2017

I can't change the place of McAfee button on my website, which I was able to. please correct this, I don't understand why you changed it.

Vintyjewellery
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 10, 2017

It use to work well then they changed things around now the mark doesn't show on my website. It just says "the url you entered is already in your account".

Birthday Partys
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 3, 2017

Yeah - this is the first Shopify app I have felt "deceived" by. You are expected to put in all the code yourself and there is not much direction of how to do so. Also, this is severely overpriced for what you get. Don't bother with installing it..it's a bait and switch app. Nothing is actually free

Air Plant Club
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
October 2, 2017

mcafee is supposedly established in the computer world, yet the code is not automatically added and i'm sure i would've had to remove it manually. Based on the 1 star reviews I'd say that's on purpose so they have a reason to keep charging people that haven't removed everything (they probably do like other apps i've seen have done... they have access to the code and continue adding code even after removing it if you don't compare it using some code compare software online (diff programs) ... one star just for making me figure out the code but good thing they did or i would've installed it before reading the comments

Koralei
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
September 14, 2017

This worthless app just tries to sell you identity protection. There is no option to add the badge to your website, or any instructions to do so. Just options to change your company name, email, etc, and a sales page for identity protection... WTF

Cleverly Clad
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 28, 2017

Deleted. It disappeared so re-installed and then sometimes would show but not all the time!

Muscat Gems