McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

SPNDER, LLC

The McAfee secure pro app is unmached in the service it provides. With the badge on the site customers know that their information is safe and that the site is secured.

Viva Kits

It's great to see apps that do what they say they do and do it really well.
Works like a charm. Can't ask for more.
Support is fast and friendly (and effective).

www.vivakits.ca
Chemo and cancer patients, Better Prepared.

TikTocWatches

I’ve known the name McAfee for many many years. I even used some of their products. Never had any problems with any. Always delivered.

Domestic Delights

Since I added this app to my store I have been receiving more sells. Before I could not get any site viewers to convert into product buyers because they did not trust my site.

YOURperiodnz

I've been using McAfee for a while for personal security and as a small business when I saw it as something that I could add to my Shopify store I knew I would be pleased with the service they provide. They send me updates to show how secure my sight is and my shoppers feel secure on the site seeing that is protected and verified by McAfee.

Brand New Beginnings

I love McAfee. I always have. Never had any problems with it. I have used it numerous times before I started my online business. You are #1 to me!

Bluelue

Amazing app, a great way to get a trust badge from a really trusted company, I love it that they have a good free option, once I have more sales I will upgrade to the paid version.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Raines Nursery

Very good so far. I am only on a free plan though. May be helpful to send me some more info on how a paid plan could protect my business and website. Not to mention my laptop at all??

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

For people who want to have a little McAfee Secure mark on their site this is the app for you. The app works flawlessly and doesn't slow down your site speed. :)