McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Outside Guy Gear

This app is a great way to show your customers your site is secure and trustworthy.

Mopar Plus

Starting with a new website, this app helped customers feel more comfortable with browsing on my site.

Draped Skirts

This app is working great! It helps give my site extra security & I've got the seal to prove it.

Frightwares

So far working out well. Peace of mind for customers is a great thing thank you!

Upicknow

The McAfee seal was easy to install and worked right out of the box; plus, when I show the site to other folks, the first question is - where did you get that seal??? It's great.

Mint Bridal

LOVE this app! It is great they offer the free version to help my small company but still provides a better sense security to my customers.

Chicky Dees Gifts

Thank You, Great app. Great way to give customers a good feeling about security. https://shop.chickydee.com/

Betterhookahpens

A must have for building trust with new customers.

Fashionsbyindia

Easy to use and works very well. It's safe and advisable. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Vape Ape

Setup in minutes and free for 500 visits! Well done McAffee, I see the plans a affordable for small start ups now too!