TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

Urbanily Goods

Love this app but I couldn't figure out how to change the placement of the badge so I made my own.

Teeny Weeny 2

This app is very essential to me. I have customers asking me if it is safe to shop in my site, when they see McAfee, all questions answered. Thank you=)

Ruby
www.teenyweeny.store

Mobilitywheels

This is an awesome app that helps build the trust and confidence in my customers.

Kitchenpro Home Chef Tools

This app was quite easy to set up, and I like how it promotes a sense of trust with my visitors. I've got 3 Shopify stores, and they all have the McAfee app installed. Definitely recommended!

Imperial Games Supply

Easy to use and great for making a trusted site.

Finest Trading Limited

Very easy to set up. Perfect way to show your customers that your website is secure.
www.finestmatchatea.com

Tee And Ing

Amazing free service by McAfee, we've implemented it on our website at www.teeanding.com and it works seamlessly.

Giuspino

Very easy to install and create feeling of security for our prospects and customers, thank you :)

Toys4minds

Love the app. Does exactly what its supposed to do and simple set up. I am updating my review. As much as I like this app its only free for a specific amount of times it is shown. I have been updating my site and apparently every time I refresh it uses one mcafee view so I ran out. Maybe in the future I might want to pay for it but having to pay for every app makes the store really expensive.