TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Creesci

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great App! Makes your customers feel they are shopping securely!

Ministry Of Shave

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Nothing wrong with this app at all. Easy to use, easy to install and gives my customers peace of mind.

www.ministryofshave.com.au

Jedboxing

Location Uganda

GREAT APP . easy to use www.novaboxing.com

Autofx Garage

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A must have for all Shopify sites!

Topkidsfashion

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use, easy integration. Perfect app.

Company Store Uniforms

A bit expensive, but the service is very nice and the customer service very prompt and knowledgeable. I have no doubt that without this (especially for a store young in online experience) our sales would be much lower.

My only gripe is the reviews widget. The concept itself is perfect, it's the exact thing stores could use for some additional SEO boost so long as the reviews are tied to the store's URL. However, the last thing I want is two floating widgets following me around the screen wherever I go.

I do not mind the "M" branded widget that appears on the bottom corner of the screen because it imprints the value we place on consumer protection but to have two following widgets is a bit much, too much screen real estate would be given up trying to fix one of the many things any ecommerce owner must address during a consumer's visit (in my opinion).

If the reviews widget could in any way be tied in with the "M" logo that already appears or embedded somewhere else on the website then I think it would be perfect.

Locs Curls

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been a longtime user of mcafee products so it was a must that i add this to my site

Salty Lyon

Time spent using app About 2 years

Installation and setup were easy. Definitely worth the short time it took to add it to my site.

All Bikers Com

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Interesting but the free part is only for 500 visits ; after that it's too expensive : $19/month for a service that costs almost nothing... :-/

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.