TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Chicky Dees Gifts

Thank You, Great app. Great way to give customers a good feeling about security. https://shop.chickydee.com/

Betterhookahpens

A must have for building trust with new customers.

Fashionsbyindia

Easy to use and works very well. It's safe and advisable. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Vape Ape

Setup in minutes and free for 500 visits! Well done McAffee, I see the plans a affordable for small start ups now too!

JorenDarey

We have been using this one for a while. Some of customers told us that this logo enhanced their confidence in shopping in our store ! Given that it is a free app to startup, another must have app for Shopify store ! Excellent !

Shopify Vietnam

Great apps for building trust among your customers. Thanks McAfee!

Blissful Light

This is a must have app to help build and reinforce trust with new and existing customers. It was extremely easy to install (I am not technical) and it worked straight away. Thank you.

EVOSY

Great App, I wish their pricing for pro features made more sense. it would have been useful for checkout seal, but definitely a great free app to start and increase trust in store. Highly recommend the free version.

Shopriate

Works like a charm. Clean and simple to use.

Berrytime - Health Store & Magazine

Easy to install and work well. I personally didn't like the floating badge, but McAfee support helped me to move it to the footer.