TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

C Z

I'm using this application at all my online stores. It's great and brings peace of mind to me and to my customers that we are both protected and secured.

Trucklumi.eu

Really good. Looks great on the site and gives customers that little bit of reassurance.

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Sunshine Clothesline and Flag Poles

I feel the McAfee name adds security for my customers. When they see that name and symbol they are assured their purchase is protected.

MiniKartz.com

McAfee Secure thanks for this amazing app, Thank you for keeping my page safe and also my customers.

Vegansugars

The Best online store security on the web!
It feels great to have a piece of mind, my customers are safe shopping in my store!

An Eternal Summer

Easy, does exactly what it says on the tin. I would highly recommend. No issues so far. Looks good. Easy to install.

TRUST BUY

I used this app in my 2 stores. It's great and makes my wwbsites secured and trusted for shoopers to buy from my store. I will keep using this app for all of my coming new stores as well.

Banyan Eclectic

There's nothing like a trusted name in online security to better instill trust in your customers. Great app with even better customer support.

Prestige

Awesome app if you want to have sales. The customer service is great. I think Tina (not sure if that's her name because I forgot) helped me on installing 2 codes on my theme so I really appreciate that.

PS. I think it would be better if the $100,000 Shopper Protection would pop up on the product page. I think that will increase our conversion even more.

Elegant Lighting

Great app especially in this day of online fraud. Cost to upgrade a bit prohibitive but still good value for what you get.