TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

JorenDarey

We have been using this one for a while. Some of customers told us that this logo enhanced their confidence in shopping in our store ! Given that it is a free app to startup, another must have app for Shopify store ! Excellent !

Shopify Vietnam

Great apps for building trust among your customers. Thanks McAfee!

Blissful Light

This is a must have app to help build and reinforce trust with new and existing customers. It was extremely easy to install (I am not technical) and it worked straight away. Thank you.

EVOSY

Great App, I wish their pricing for pro features made more sense. it would have been useful for checkout seal, but definitely a great free app to start and increase trust in store. Highly recommend the free version.

Shopriate

Works like a charm. Clean and simple to use.

Berrytime - Health Store & Magazine

Easy to install and work well. I personally didn't like the floating badge, but McAfee support helped me to move it to the footer.

BAP Offroad

Helped to increase conversions dramatically. Very happy with the app and customer support. Thumbs up! Cheers.

Unum Sunglasses

This was a fast and easy way to give my customers an extra level of security. Great addition to my store front.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

A nice way for your customers to know they are safe on your site. Highly recommend.

MA PR SALES

Very good app, introducing the button mcafee, sales increase as buyers recognize that they are in a completely safe place. I recommend installing the plugin mcafee, and the monthly cost is affordable. Great