TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Mens Natural Care Products

Extremely easy to use and it is seemless! They offer you several'options of how you want the security icon to appear and where you want it, which is nice. Perhaps the biggest reason we chose McAffee is peace of mind for both us and our customers. Their customer service is excellent as well.

Skorecandle

Great app from a great company. Thanks

Online Savings Store

Great app. Sits out of the way and shows up when needed for proof.

Zigzev

Simple, easy to install, and it lets my customers know that my site is safe to browse and shop. McAfee is definitely a recognizable name in computer safety, I'm glad to have their badge on my site.

Omnigeneius

Great Support from the Team, Brandon does a great Job!

Seems like a must for for secure online stores to boost confidence in your store, Smooth to install and works well! with quite a few other features.
Brandon was very help over clarifying any questions, Domain name and account issues.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Msno

This app does all it is supposed to do, and I'm paying for the pro plan. But I'm not actually convinced yet if its worth the 30$ a'month

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do

Podge Elvenstar Art

I sell high end art and i am sure this helps on my site.
mahalo

Technotronic

One of the biggest concerns of new customers is the security of their personal and Credit Card information, with this app the customer can set aside all those security concerns and have trust in your store.

Best Of Dog

I've always been a fan of letting shoppers know they are on a safe and secure site. The scan feature was smooth, and enabling the trustmark on the site was as easy as just clicking the location I wanted it in or placing the code anywhere I wanted. App is well built with zero issues for me.