McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Ofertas Sem Fronteiras

muito bom mesmo, trouce mais credibilidade a minha loja!!

Budget Performance

Great free way to show that your website is secure! Thank you!

Fan Toys

PERFECT! Works as i expected! Keep doing things like that!

Naked And Naturals

Builds customer confidence. People like seeing this on a site. Definitely recommend it for online stores

Fatherscountryhams

Father's Country Hams have had the Mc Afee Secure on our online store for several years ! It has given our customers a secure feeling when ordering online from our store . In today's time you hear of many large corporations having their customers private information compromised . As a small family operation it would be almost impossible to recover from any time of identity theft. The McAfee $100,000 identify protection on our secure site is a real Customer pleaser!
The McAfee subscription has always helped with keeping our products at the top of search engine results. I could not give up this valuable security service.

Dayavan Park

Really Good app! works perfectly for me.

Kempo24

really fast help - great support!

Nikked

I have to say that the support I received is outstanding, the service and what is offer for the price is great. I recommend to anyone to get this app. I had to leave the subscription because I cannot longer afford. I thank you everyone for all the assistance i received. They got a great team that really support the customer.

Factgoods

Very easy to use and I think our customers will like seeing that the security is reinforced.

Enkadai Com