TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

PLOMOSTORE

On est censés faire quoi avec seulement 500 visites dans le plan gratuit ?

Pour avoir eu le badge visible moins d’une demi journée sur mon site, je n’ai même pas eu le temps de constater si oui ou non mon taux de conversion augmentait.

De plus, les tarifs sont délirants et simplement inabordables.
J’ai du mal à comprendre sur quoi ils sont basés...

Nous recevons 25-30 000 visites par mois au minimum et au vu du prix pour ce quota de visites c’est sans nous.

Avant de vouloir truster des sites trustez l’application parce que ce type de pricing ça ne donne pas du tout confiance

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. One of our Customer Care representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.

Quincytoldme

Small badge ( I mean really really tiny badge ) that I reaally had to search to find it . How can you help me build trust when you are not even visible ( in case you are in the same situation as me .. right corner lol) . And also , now not even visible because I got more than 500 visits in one month .... I mean I understand the game that I should pay if I have a service but first nothing special with the free badge and now I am penalized because I am trying really hard to get visibility and nooo I should not received to keep your tiny badge. You can keep it lol

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The trustmark is meant to sit in the bottom right or left corner of your site, but should be very visible. It sounds like there may have been a sizing issue here. One of our Customer Care reps will be reaching out to help you resolve this problem.

FitCapri

The app works, but the company's policies need work. I recently closed my business. I had paid for an entire year's service. My closure was in the 4th month, and since they wouldn't be providing any service for the final 8 months, I asked for a pro-rated refund. The developer responded with a curt - "We have a 30-DAY refund policy and it is past the 30 days". Horrible response in my book, and a horrible policy to keep someone's money when you will not be providing service for that money. I no longer have any trust in TrustedSite. If I could give this app a zero, I would.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Someone from our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you directly to help resolve this issue.

ShopPricedToSell

i uninstalled this app about a month ago, i had the free version. i still get emails from them regarding analytics and impressions on my page when it comes to their badge. seems like their code is stuck in my shopify code or the developer hasn't fully uninstalled their app from my website. i already unsubscribed from their mailing list yet i still get emails from them.

Furbaby Friends Gifts

Bizarre. I get approx 50k visits pcm, but have a conversion rate of 2%, and barely any profit. This is typical for many shopify stores, esp those in their first year like me. To use this app, I would be paying around 375 USD pcm....! how does that make any sense? the price plan structures are way out of kilter with shopify. Very poor value for money.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Shopify needs to sever this relationship. They're gouging Shopify store owners left and right for very little in return.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you feel that way. We try our best to ensure our customers have a positive experience with our company and offer fair prices for our service. We’re happy to address your concerns. A member of our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you.

The Lazy Bum

The Lazy Bum
I've ceated a TrustedSite account under the wrong email. Created a second TrustedSite account under a new email which is to be connected to my Shopify website. Requested assistant with Customer Support, chatted with Tina to deactivate ONE account (the first one). She deactivated BOTH. WHY??? I called customer support to help me re-activate the second account that I needed for my website. I was given the run-around and they could not understand what my issue was. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

October 3, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and inconvenience. After investigating, it appears that we misinterpreted your request. Your account has been reactivated and it looks like you had a chance to access it. If you have any questions about your account, you can contact our Customer Care department directly at 1 (888) 415-5937. We're located in San Francisco, California and we're here between 8:30am and 5pm Pacific time. A Customer Care Representative will email you shortly to make sure you have everything you need.

Flex Extractor

They send your visitors asking if they trust our website, really? How it that even fair when most our visitors are first time visitors.

October 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We do provide a trust survey in the verification modal. This is purely to gather information for you to better understand the level of trust visitors have in your site. We don't publish this information anywhere but in your account, available only for your viewing. If you'd like to discuss this with someone, a Customer Care representative will gladly give you a call.

TheVeganKind Supermarket

* UK BEWARE*
What an absolute waste of time.

1. Give claims they can improve CRO/ROI, but have zero way of tracking it Vs other changes you may be making on your site anyway.
2. V expensive on the face of it - and failed to prove any worth to me.
3. I wasted hours and hours agreeing to an install where i was told it would be "done for me" via a call. I got a call and the rep was off the phone within 60s; ultimately doing some of the install but leaving lots still to be done. Poor experience and clearly just part of a sales funnel. No actual desire to help.
4. I then enlisted my own Team to finalise things so i could be sure the FULL install had been carried out, so that i could monitor Conversion Rates myself and be sure that implementing this system actually was what made the ROI improvements. Time and cost to me.
5. During my own install, i tried to input a £ sign into some text on my profile. This £ sign was not accepted, making all my text look like i am illiterate to my customers, eg "Shipping from 2.99, and only 10 minimum delivery" ("£" sign missing).
I was then told that there was simply no way for the system to accept a £ sign??

I am in the UK - being sold a v expensive product, and told my own currency is blocked??????

Stop selling to me if you cannot even display my own currency. Absolutely ridiculous.

6. One of the main features - "identity protection" - is not available in the UK?? But cannot be removed from view to my customers??? So all my customers see that they have "$100,000 identity protection" - but actually then don't. Not only do they not have ANY protection, but the system doesn't even have the ability to display the £ sign?

Absolute waste of my time.

Thanks for literally nothing.

Barter Chimp

when inserting the mcafee secure seal code, the buy now/paypal button in product and cart pages disappears.

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear your are experiencing issues. A member of our technical support team (support@trustedsite.com) will reach out to you directly to help you resolve this issue.

Previous 1 3 4