McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Old Hat Candles

Does anyone know if this removes malware. Google ads say I have malware and I can't seem to get a reply here

The Black Seed Co

Unreliable! Installed and initially worked fine for a few hours and then stopped working, where if a customer was to click on the badge it would display "Certification Expired and is not currently McAfee SECURE certified". As a customer, I would immediately abandon a site that displays that above message than a site that simply didn't display the badge at all. I tried troubleshooting to no avail as the McAfee dashboard showed no issues. I would have liked for it to work, but it is what it is. Also, free plan only comes with the badge feature, with no option to adjust position and all other features are behind a paywall. So, would be hard to really ascertain all the benefits of this app through the free limitation.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear you had trouble with the app. It looks like you may have encountered this issue because of a billing error when upgrading to our Pro plan. A member of our Customer Care team will reach out to get this resolved for you.

Sphb

I used this APP,Supporting team is good,I am upgrading member and I am paying per month USD $39.00 From December 2018,past 4month's,No single visitor's My website,Paying for nothing,Free is good,paying is just losing money,nothing more,

April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you're struggling to bring traffic to your site. The McAfee SECURE system of trustmarks markets the security of your store to visitors. The McAfee SECURE service does not, by itself, increase traffic to your site, but can be an incredibly helpful companion to your efforts at increasing traffic by easing the security concerns of visitors. On average, McAfee SECURE certified sites see a 10% increase in sales conversions with full implementation of our system of trustmarks. For smaller sites it can be even higher! A Customer Care Representative will reach out to you shortly to answer any questions you have.

Reef2Land

Garbage. Again with this. Just BOOM out of nowhere my plan was cancelled, no warning or nothing. Then I need to pay 4 times more if I want to reactivate it. People PLEASE save yourself some money and go to COMODO for about a third the price. PLUS Comodo is trusted higher on a number of review sites out there.

Elikya Shop

Edit 2: Guys, now I am not kidding anymore, I am really mad ! It's been 3 days since I said that I want to cancel your plan and you did nothing but except charging me!
Someone from customer service call me Yesterday, I just call him back like he said in his voicemail and he pretends that I have the wrong number !
I am sick of this joke ! STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE AND GET ME MY DAMN MONEY BACK!

Edit: then don't advertise on this feature if at the end it's not possible to do it on Shopify. Because I am not payong for a feature that I cannot use. Can someone reach me to solve this please?

Pro Version is useless to my store. Basic is sufficient. Can find where do I have to insert the trustmark code next to the credit card form, which is the main reason I've upgraded to Pro. You mentionned a 30 day money back for this plan so please refund me McaFee. I don't want to pay 228 USD for something that does not work.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, Shopify does not allow users to make code changes to the checkout, however, you do get unlimited views of the trustmark with our Pro service and our Shopify customers consistently see success when they place the engagement trustmark and Shopper Identity Protection on product pages, in their footer, and in their shopping carts. You can see examples from other successful Shopify customers in this article: https://blog.mcafeesecure.com/2019/01/15/how-shopify-customers-are-using-the-mcafee-secure-trustmark/. Our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you directly to assist with this.

AquariumSumps.com

Seems to be a few complaints about billing on here. Curious. I was told they would match the price of what I pay for McAfee on my first store when I opened my second and third store, this was awhile ago. McAfee then refused recently. I don't know about you, but TRUST is something very important to me when handling my customers information. Save yourself some money. Comodo Secure is nearly half the price, is the same encryption level, and is even rated higher on a few sites. F- McAfee

PureChimp

What a greedy company! This used to be $49 a month and now they are charging $149 a month.

Would be good if it wasn't such a rip off.

Smile Gadgets

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT, after using their paid service for more than 6 months, has an issue with their trust mark as it was not visible any more, not getting any reply from their support to solve this issue and I had to ask shopify support to get a refund from mcafee, also VERY IMPORTANT WARNING, after unsubscribing from their service, i found out that the placement of their trust mark beneath the add to cart button turns into invisible link when store visitor clicked below the add to cart button it will send them to mcafee stating (your website URL is not secured), which is very bad to your store revenue and unexpected behavior from a well known company such as Mcafee!!

Apu's World

I am on the free plan but Mcafee have been charging me 49 usd for over 12 months, terribly dishonest..

FictionNewYork.com

Moved from BC to Shopify a little over 3 months ago.

From the minute I installed this app they inundate you with emails about upgrading to the Pro version.

As anyone who has launched or moved a site knows you have a million things to do and its incredibly stressful. This was the case for me and I didn't have a chance to respond to the email so they finally called me today when I'm on the way to the PO and don't have time to talk so I cut the guy off + they removed the seal from my site claiming because my footer mentions the site is secured by McAfee.

My best conversion month since moving was the month I was getting hit by spam bots and the free McAfee seal only showed for one day so I just deleted it.

App owners STOP harassing people who install the free version of your app - we know about your Pro versions, have checked out your websites and we will upgrade when + if we see fit. We're not idiots.

People take for granted that adding a secure badge like this will increase your conversions when it isn't a given. Some studies show it actually lowers your conversions . . .

Previous 1 3