TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

lawsuitforms.org

App doesn't work and all of their badges require an upgrade to a paid plan, except one. A complete ripoff and false advertising.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Care Team will be reaching out to you to help resolve this issue.

Exilestore

Spam, spam, spam and more spam. They'll try to shove their payed plans down your throat at abusive prices for the benefit of displaying a pesky notification on your site. They do not respect your option when unsubscribing from certain notifications and some you aren't even allowed to unsubscribe from. Good riddance.

PLOMOSTORE

On est censés faire quoi avec seulement 500 visites dans le plan gratuit ?

Pour avoir eu le badge visible moins d’une demi journée sur mon site, je n’ai même pas eu le temps de constater si oui ou non mon taux de conversion augmentait.

De plus, les tarifs sont délirants et simplement inabordables.
J’ai du mal à comprendre sur quoi ils sont basés...

Nous recevons 25-30 000 visites par mois au minimum et au vu du prix pour ce quota de visites c’est sans nous.

Avant de vouloir truster des sites trustez l’application parce que ce type de pricing ça ne donne pas du tout confiance

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. One of our Customer Care representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.

Quincytoldme

Small badge ( I mean really really tiny badge ) that I reaally had to search to find it . How can you help me build trust when you are not even visible ( in case you are in the same situation as me .. right corner lol) . And also , now not even visible because I got more than 500 visits in one month .... I mean I understand the game that I should pay if I have a service but first nothing special with the free badge and now I am penalized because I am trying really hard to get visibility and nooo I should not received to keep your tiny badge. You can keep it lol

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The trustmark is meant to sit in the bottom right or left corner of your site, but should be very visible. It sounds like there may have been a sizing issue here. One of our Customer Care reps will be reaching out to help you resolve this problem.

FitCapri

The app works, but the company's policies need work. I recently closed my business. I had paid for an entire year's service. My closure was in the 4th month, and since they wouldn't be providing any service for the final 8 months, I asked for a pro-rated refund. The developer responded with a curt - "We have a 30-DAY refund policy and it is past the 30 days". Horrible response in my book, and a horrible policy to keep someone's money when you will not be providing service for that money. I no longer have any trust in TrustedSite. If I could give this app a zero, I would.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Someone from our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you directly to help resolve this issue.

ShopPricedToSell

i uninstalled this app about a month ago, i had the free version. i still get emails from them regarding analytics and impressions on my page when it comes to their badge. seems like their code is stuck in my shopify code or the developer hasn't fully uninstalled their app from my website. i already unsubscribed from their mailing list yet i still get emails from them.

Furbaby Friends Gifts

Bizarre. I get approx 50k visits pcm, but have a conversion rate of 2%, and barely any profit. This is typical for many shopify stores, esp those in their first year like me. To use this app, I would be paying around 375 USD pcm....! how does that make any sense? the price plan structures are way out of kilter with shopify. Very poor value for money.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Shopify needs to sever this relationship. They're gouging Shopify store owners left and right for very little in return.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you feel that way. We try our best to ensure our customers have a positive experience with our company and offer fair prices for our service. We’re happy to address your concerns. A member of our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you.

The Lazy Bum

The Lazy Bum
I've ceated a TrustedSite account under the wrong email. Created a second TrustedSite account under a new email which is to be connected to my Shopify website. Requested assistant with Customer Support, chatted with Tina to deactivate ONE account (the first one). She deactivated BOTH. WHY??? I called customer support to help me re-activate the second account that I needed for my website. I was given the run-around and they could not understand what my issue was. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

October 3, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and inconvenience. After investigating, it appears that we misinterpreted your request. Your account has been reactivated and it looks like you had a chance to access it. If you have any questions about your account, you can contact our Customer Care department directly at 1 (888) 415-5937. We're located in San Francisco, California and we're here between 8:30am and 5pm Pacific time. A Customer Care Representative will email you shortly to make sure you have everything you need.

Flex Extractor

They send your visitors asking if they trust our website, really? How it that even fair when most our visitors are first time visitors.

October 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We do provide a trust survey in the verification modal. This is purely to gather information for you to better understand the level of trust visitors have in your site. We don't publish this information anywhere but in your account, available only for your viewing. If you'd like to discuss this with someone, a Customer Care representative will gladly give you a call.

Previous 1 3 4