TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Shopify needs to sever this relationship. They're gouging Shopify store owners left and right for very little in return.

The Lazy Bum

The Lazy Bum
I've ceated a TrustedSite account under the wrong email. Created a second TrustedSite account under a new email which is to be connected to my Shopify website. Requested assistant with Customer Support, chatted with Tina Owyang to deactivate ONE account (the first one). She deactivated BOTH. WHY??? I called customer support to help me re-activate the second account that I needed for my website. I was given the run-around and they could not understand what my issue was. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

October 3, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and inconvenience. After investigating, it appears that we misinterpreted your request. Your account has been reactivated and it looks like you had a chance to access it. If you have any questions about your account, you can contact our Customer Care department directly at 1 (888) 415-5937. We're located in San Francisco, California and we're here between 8:30am and 5pm Pacific time. A Customer Care Representative will email you shortly to make sure you have everything you need.

Flex Extractor

They send your visitors asking if they trust our website, really? How it that even fair when most our visitors are first time visitors.

October 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We do provide a trust survey in the verification modal. This is purely to gather information for you to better understand the level of trust visitors have in your site. We don't publish this information anywhere but in your account, available only for your viewing. If you'd like to discuss this with someone, a Customer Care representative will gladly give you a call.

TheVeganKind Supermarket

* UK BEWARE*
What an absolute waste of time.

1. Give claims they can improve CRO/ROI, but have zero way of tracking it Vs other changes you may be making on your site anyway.
2. V expensive on the face of it - and failed to prove any worth to me.
3. I wasted hours and hours agreeing to an install where i was told it would be "done for me" via a call. I got a call and the rep was off the phone within 60s; ultimately doing some of the install but leaving lots still to be done. Poor experience and clearly just part of a sales funnel. No actual desire to help.
4. I then enlisted my own Team to finalise things so i could be sure the FULL install had been carried out, so that i could monitor Conversion Rates myself and be sure that implementing this system actually was what made the ROI improvements. Time and cost to me.
5. During my own install, i tried to input a £ sign into some text on my profile. This £ sign was not accepted, making all my text look like i am illiterate to my customers, eg "Shipping from 2.99, and only 10 minimum delivery" ("£" sign missing).
I was then told that there was simply no way for the system to accept a £ sign??

I am in the UK - being sold a v expensive product, and told my own currency is blocked??????

Stop selling to me if you cannot even display my own currency. Absolutely ridiculous.

6. One of the main features - "identity protection" - is not available in the UK?? But cannot be removed from view to my customers??? So all my customers see that they have "$100,000 identity protection" - but actually then don't. Not only do they not have ANY protection, but the system doesn't even have the ability to display the £ sign?

Absolute waste of my time.

Thanks for literally nothing.

Barter Chimp

when inserting the mcafee secure seal code, the buy now/paypal button in product and cart pages disappears.

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear your are experiencing issues. A member of our technical support team (support@trustedsite.com) will reach out to you directly to help you resolve this issue.

TechwareCity

Terrible support! Have emailed support due to cancellation of our subscription. They offered no solution whatsoever. We pay our subscription through Shopify and now they want us to pay them directly. Have also called their support a few times and just no people to talk to directly.

July 15, 2019

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble getting ahold of us. We're located in San Francisco, CA and it looks like you're located in Queensland, Australia, which may be why you weren't able to get in contact with anyone by phone. You've been interacting with a member of our team via email, and our Customer Care Manager will also reach out to you directly to make sure we get any remaining confusion cleared up.

Old Hat Candles

Does anyone know if this removes malware. Google ads say I have malware and I can't seem to get a reply here

The Black Seed Co

Unreliable! Installed and initially worked fine for a few hours and then stopped working, where if a customer was to click on the badge it would display "Certification Expired and is not currently McAfee SECURE certified". As a customer, I would immediately abandon a site that displays that above message than a site that simply didn't display the badge at all. I tried troubleshooting to no avail as the McAfee dashboard showed no issues. I would have liked for it to work, but it is what it is. Also, free plan only comes with the badge feature, with no option to adjust position and all other features are behind a paywall. So, would be hard to really ascertain all the benefits of this app through the free limitation.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear you had trouble with the app. It looks like you may have encountered this issue because of a billing error when upgrading to our Pro plan. A member of our Customer Care team will reach out to get this resolved for you.

Sphb

I used this APP,Supporting team is good,I am upgrading member and I am paying per month USD $39.00 From December 2018,past 4month's,No single visitor's My website,Paying for nothing,Free is good,paying is just losing money,nothing more,

April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you're struggling to bring traffic to your site. The McAfee SECURE system of trustmarks markets the security of your store to visitors. The McAfee SECURE service does not, by itself, increase traffic to your site, but can be an incredibly helpful companion to your efforts at increasing traffic by easing the security concerns of visitors. On average, McAfee SECURE certified sites see a 10% increase in sales conversions with full implementation of our system of trustmarks. For smaller sites it can be even higher! A Customer Care Representative will reach out to you shortly to answer any questions you have.

Reef2Land

Garbage. Again with this. Just BOOM out of nowhere my plan was cancelled, no warning or nothing. Then I need to pay 4 times more if I want to reactivate it. People PLEASE save yourself some money and go to COMODO for about a third the price. PLUS Comodo is trusted higher on a number of review sites out there.

Previous 1 3 4