TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 7, 2022

DO NOT USE!!!
Want to downgrade my subscription, never got a reply within 7 days!!! So I requested to cancel my subscription, but never got a reply again. It seems they block the words unsubscription or cancel in their database, so they will charge us forever!! Very disappointed!!!!

Waterdrop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 25, 2022

The trusted site badge doesn't work, just adds a white banner instead. Not what I had in mind when I installed it, now let's hope it doesn't leave a lot of code behind when I delete it.

Ebanel Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
TrustedSite replied April 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. I've forwarded your note to our support team. Someone should be reaching out to assist with this issue.

August 9, 2021

This app does nothing. My shop builder installed it and now i get tons of emails and the unsubscribe button does not work

FuzzyFour
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited August 2, 2021

clunky, slow, and tired of waiting around for support and the never arriving password reset. you cant register your proof of address through the shopify site, you have to go off piste. I wouldnt bother with these guys.

Rugby Radios UK
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 2, 2021

The badge not displaying, verification site says "certification expired" but everything seems to be ok

Elié & Bloom
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 25, 2021

Absolute scam. They are spiking our store's visits by tens at a time - visits that appeared after installing the apps and that cannot be tracked anywhere. Fake traffic to lift the visitor count so they can charge more. I am appalled by this practice.

XP Fit UK
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 7, 2020

Hi, We deleted your App from Shopify in August and didn't use your app 2 months (the last visitor you showed badges was Aug.3), but you continue to charge our credit card. Now, we installed again to write the review and pay your attention to the problem: Your subscription doesn't cancel after deleting on Shopify Account!
Please fix it, stop Invoicing ($75) and refund payment last 2 months ($150). You write here about a bug in your system, which charges our credit card, and at the same time send us an email with a refusal to return the erroneously debited funds. Is that what customers should trust when you do this to your customers? Ok, guys, I have no time, but we'll request our bank to solve it.
We will ask our bank to open a dispute - you will have to deal with it. Uri Ponoma
www.ponomasteel.com ====================================
your reply by email on Nov.3 2020: Hi Uri, I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to cancel. It looks like you're past the 30 day refund window so we can't process that for you. I know we might not have been perfect in the past but can you let me know if there were any recent changes that have affected your cancellation request? With gratitude,
Huong Duong
Customer Care Representative

Ponoma
Time spent using app: 3 months
TrustedSite replied November 3, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have reviewed and there appears to have been a bug in the system. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to assist.

September 14, 2020

App doesn't work and all of their badges require an upgrade to a paid plan, except one. A complete ripoff and false advertising.

lawsuitforms.org
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
TrustedSite replied September 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Care Team will be reaching out to you to help resolve this issue.

Edited September 9, 2020

Spam, spam, spam and more spam. They'll try to shove their payed plans down your throat at abusive prices for the benefit of displaying a pesky notification on your site. They do not respect your option when unsubscribing from certain notifications and some you aren't even allowed to unsubscribe from. Good riddance.

Exilestore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 13, 2020

On est censés faire quoi avec seulement 500 visites dans le plan gratuit ?

Pour avoir eu le badge visible moins d’une demi journée sur mon site, je n’ai même pas eu le temps de constater si oui ou non mon taux de conversion augmentait.

De plus, les tarifs sont délirants et simplement inabordables.
J’ai du mal à comprendre sur quoi ils sont basés...

Nous recevons 25-30 000 visites par mois au minimum et au vu du prix pour ce quota de visites c’est sans nous.

Avant de vouloir truster des sites trustez l’application parce que ce type de pricing ça ne donne pas du tout confiance

PLOMOSTORE
France
Time spent using app: 9 days
TrustedSite replied June 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. One of our Customer Care representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.