TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ORIGINALFBB LLC.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is not working properly. It does not access from the website app control and it does not access from the website

Mystic Bloo Wizard

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Their trust badge somehow vanished from my site when I hired a developer to tweak certain images. I emailed TrustedSite seeking instruction on how to reinstall it. They gave me a quick generalized reply, which had nothing to do with the obvious "broken link" and left it at that. I tried calling and did not get a response. I often wonder what it feels like to be pompous.

925ag.online

Waste of time, you shouldn’t even have the word “Trusted” as your brand name. Perfect for first two weeks, then not only I get a message saying Mcaffee is being removed. But you’ve also messed with my app settings and liquid code so that my 1000k Identity protection is no longer available. You promised this free as part of my package. Don’t make customer promises you can’t deliver, “TrustedSiteyour name just takes the piss. Also my report of this company will be logged with “Trading Standards”

galeria011

Location Brazil

The badge appears really small and disapears. I did not enjoy not workin it our. I´d have liked to have it bigger in the left botton and not disapear like it it.

FTNUP

Location Australia

The support will be happy to help you with the most basic and simplest, anything outside of this this and there is silence if it's too technical. Until you pay the big bucks may then they may give you the support required. Even then I would be skeptical. Started off promising, ended up poor.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have installed this app in to my store maybe 3 or 4 different times and there still is No floating trust badge. I have sent many emails and still know kind of success in getting the badge into my store. I would really appreciate if someone from this company can give some valid assistance.
my store URL is: https://www.trendyhanddesignedjewelry.com

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Support team will be reaching out to you shortly to help resolve this issue.

Tonic Body

Location France

Quite satisfied with this app, it does the job but the problem is it is limited to only 500 visitors per month who is something like only 17 visitors a day. After that you need to pay but they do not give indications about the price on their website. And since I still selling as well without the trust mark...

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Time spent using app About 2 months

The little McAfee approved logo is a nice touch - it may help conversion rate. However, the cost to upgrade to pro version...are you sitting down? It's $500/month...and that's if you get billed annually. Billed monthly it is $625/month. That feels a *little* pricey.

ClinicalPosters

Prices vary based on site traffic. Instead of $19 per month (annually) or even $25 per month, when the UPGRADE button is clicked, the fee is $49 per month (annually) or $65 monthly. With only 500 visits, the free version lasts me about a day. Not paying in excess of $600 per year. BBB Accreditation is better deal.

Yourturnkeystore 76

Double billed--spoke to Shopify--they said contact McAfee--have had this app for almost a year--still waiting for refunds on the difference i've been over charged.

Previous 1