McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Tonic Body

Quite satisfied with this app, it does the job but the problem is it is limited to only 500 visitors per month who is something like only 17 visitors a day. After that you need to pay but they do not give indications about the price on their website. And since I still selling as well without the trust mark...

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

The little McAfee approved logo is a nice touch - it may help conversion rate. However, the cost to upgrade to pro version...are you sitting down? It's $500/month...and that's if you get billed annually. Billed monthly it is $625/month. That feels a *little* pricey.

ClinicalPosters

Prices vary based on site traffic. Instead of $19 per month (annually) or even $25 per month, when the UPGRADE button is clicked, the fee is $49 per month (annually) or $65 monthly. With only 500 visits, the free version lasts me about a day. Not paying in excess of $600 per year. BBB Accreditation is better deal.

Yourturnkeystore 76

Double billed--spoke to Shopify--they said contact McAfee--have had this app for almost a year--still waiting for refunds on the difference i've been over charged.

Puppy Kouture

Was a good app but I was incorrectly billed. I upgraded to pro plan and was billed for it but was not given any of the features. It still asks me to upgrade. I need answers and I'm not hearing from anyone!

Cbwss

Would be brilliant if it didn't vanish after about 3 days. Ok, McAfee, so you want us to upgrade to a paid for version but think about it like this....every 1,000 people who log onto my store are no longer seeing you as a protector and strong brand champion of security. I think you are shooting yourself in the foot here. Perhaps one of your competitors will provide a free platform which boosts their brand and mine. Plus, haven't noticed any slide in sales since your logo vanished from the site.

Student7

I'm getting fed up with this lame trust seal, I'm paying 50 bucks per month and it doesn't show up. I'm about to delete it and grab it off the web for free, at least that way it will actually show up and I won't have to keep messing with it.

Haqiiba

Shows up only when it wants to which is very seldom!

Ebarza

The free version is useless, no any function active. on the other hand the upgraded version rates is not clear and very expensive.