TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Rope Road Studios

Good start for the free option with an upgrade path. The free option at least gives some sense of confidence with the floating logo.

Eurekka Shop

Good app, recommended!

But I'll not leave 5 stars because the amount of e-mail they send are really annoying

Vanring

I want to know how to copy the code to my website,I install the app, but don't konw how to use it. any one can help me?

Avanguardian Gallery

Great app and the feedback is that it really gives a trust to visitors. One point maybe is very low number of free plan website visits

SteelJoy!

I use this app to make my visitors feel safe, I am sure it makes a difference. I am not sure yet if its helping but it can’t hurt either.

Reazorz.com

McAfee is a well known brand that many trust. I used the Trusted site logo and their mission statement to garner trust to the consumer. I also like they're methods of verification such as sending mail to business address, makes sense. Great App

Mobimax EU

McAfee so far proves to be a great indicator that a website (or shop) is a reliable shop where people can buy with confidence.
Their free trial is great, but need to make more changes in their Paid plans, to have a cheaper one than the 25$/month, or at least make it "Pay Per visitor" plan.

Anyway, it looks great at the bottom right corner on my shop:
www.mobimax.eu

Thanks for providing us this awesome app!

Smashpt

No sales yet but this security feature gives the website a much more professional feel. Thanks guys

HealthCareMode

very useful application, if you wanna give credibility to your store, I advise everyone to install it

Mountaineer Tactical

Despite a rough start, and a bit of confusion and need for customer support to correct some issues out of my control, I am pleased with the product.

I have ALWAYS used the McAfee mark on any store I have created, and although it will not "magically" bring traffic to your store, it WILL give those customers that come the assurance that it is a 'legitimate' site.

In other words, if you expect the McAfee mark to increase sales, it is doubtful that it will do so. If you expect the McAfee mark to give peace of mind to potential customers... well, that is right up their alley.

Previous 1 3 4 5