McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

Mobimax EU

McAfee so far proves to be a great indicator that a website (or shop) is a reliable shop where people can buy with confidence.
Their free trial is great, but need to make more changes in their Paid plans, to have a cheaper one than the 25$/month, or at least make it "Pay Per visitor" plan.

Anyway, it looks great at the bottom right corner on my shop:
www.mobimax.eu

Thanks for providing us this awesome app!

Smashpt

No sales yet but this security feature gives the website a much more professional feel. Thanks guys

HealthCareMode

very useful application, if you wanna give credibility to your store, I advise everyone to install it

Mountaineer Tactical

Despite a rough start, and a bit of confusion and need for customer support to correct some issues out of my control, I am pleased with the product.

I have ALWAYS used the McAfee mark on any store I have created, and although it will not "magically" bring traffic to your store, it WILL give those customers that come the assurance that it is a 'legitimate' site.

In other words, if you expect the McAfee mark to increase sales, it is doubtful that it will do so. If you expect the McAfee mark to give peace of mind to potential customers... well, that is right up their alley.

MO Style&Chic

The app is very useful. The trust badge in the free plan needs to be unlimited why limited customers

Opherty Ciocci

Works fine.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Bunbougu Com Au

Good app. Recommended. Keep going.

Bluelinebooks

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to install and adds a welcome sheen of professionalism to my store.

The Mac Stop Llc

Efficient and Effective app, what more could you ask for!

Thanks,

www.themacstop.com

Indus B I

Mcafee Secure on the website Creates the confidence in us and the customer.

Previous 1 3 4