TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges | Reviews

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

LiquistoAxcess Int.

Easy to setup and integrates seamlessly with the shop front without creating too much UI friction.

ILashX™

The customer service I received from Jay at trusted site was amazing! I was so frustrated with the app I was planning on deleting it! He fixed everything in under 24 hours and really alleviated a lot of the stress of running an online shop on your own with a million apps. Having one less thing to deal with really helps! Thanks so much for the service!

iFrenchy

Jay Maudlin (TrustedSite Support) and Stephanie Filas is the best. Both of them are very professional and handle and will like to understand my request and make it happen.

Mirapets

I use this app to build trust with my visitors and give them a reason to shop with confidence. I needed help implementing the other important trust badge codes throughout my store. I had the pleasure of getting assistance from Jay. He is very friendly and professional. Everything was taken care of with very minimal effort from me. Thanks again!

Be Active Toys

Jay was great in helping us add the trusted site trust marks on our website. The response was not always quick but that is expected to an extent given the different time zones we are operating in. We look forward to seeing whether the trust marks increase conversion.

Forum Home Appliances

Jay was very helpful in setting up the Trust badges on our website theme and accommodating to the changes we requested.

Essentialgifting

Reached out to TrustedSite to have dialog about option for niche store, received phone call with suggestions and also recommendation to add Trust badges that were included in package but not visible on site. Jay was totally helpful in accomplishing the set-up to take advantage of trust badge placement in critical checkout locations.

Fast Protein

Great app. Very happy to use the app. TrustedSite is a great tool to provide credibility and protection to your store.

The Perfect Pool table

I used this app to display the Trust logo on my website. Initially I had issues, but contacted customer service and they were brilliant. Would highly recommend!

Cascada Showers

This is a must app for online stores. Support team is outstanding, and helpful. They wake through the process with you. I am very pleased with the service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56